Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Admins

The Faction Admins are:

Iella E'ron
Rasu Gan
Vexander Graves

Faction moderators:
Sochi Ru
Aika Kawakami

If you would like to be involved more with the faction there are moderator (faction staff) positions available. Three in all. Please post here if you wish to be considered for this. Thanks

Iella.

[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Welcome Aika! :) It is good to have you with us. If you have not seen the Silver Jedi Structure in the resources section, please take a look there and see where you might like to start your work.

Also we have a development thread started and would love to have you join us there too.

if you need more Moderators I can offer my services.

I am already a Faction Admin for the Moross Crusade, I have helped with the Fel Imperion as their Moderator before their fall, I have also helped with the AOL as a Moderator.

Just saw this ;_;

I can help.
  • Former Sith Emperor (Faction Leader), also Sith Empire Admin
  • New Order - Faction Admin
  • Lords of the Fringe - Founder and Faction Admin
  • Former Factory Judge (Starships)
  • Former Roleplay Judge
  • Fel Imperium - Faction Admin
  • Chiss Ascendancy - Faction Mod
Not sure if some of that stuff is applicable, but I'll add it there anyways. I'll be happy to help with any OOC dealings.

Thank you everyone for your support for this. I am going to bump up Aika to Mod along side Sochi..

however, to be fair to everyone that wishes to help, I think we might have a rotation system on this so everyone that is willing can do this ..

So Maya, Xander and Lok will have their time.

[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom