Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Eye Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source:
6c3f385aae65c65a6a75bfd29a4516ab.jpg

https://www.pinteres...12270345947045/

Intent: To give Causstik a lethal eyeball

Development Thread: If necessary

Manufacturer: Causstik Rahn

Model: FU-A11

Affiliation: Open market

Modularity: No

Production: Unique

Material: Borosilicate glass, Stainless steel, titanium, Acidic chemicals

Classification: Weapon, Cybernetic

Size: Golf ball

Length: 19mm

Weight: Comparable to prosthetic eye

Ammunition Type: Acidic chemicals

Ammunition Capacity: 5 shots

Effective Range: 7 meters

Rate of Fire: Semi automatic

Special Features: Acts as a secret gun

Strengths: Small pistol easily hidden.

Weaknesses: Limited capacity of shots. Short range. Does not allow for sight. Acid would burn Causstik as well if it falls on his bare skin

Description: When Causstik Rahn lost his eye he quickly went about making a new one. It acts as a secret holdout weapon to use against unsuspecting victims or for when he finds himself in a pinch. It has a short range and thus the target would have to be close. The limited ammo capacity means Causstik must conserve his shots. The weapon slowly regenerates the acid using waste materials from the host body. If Causstik were to get the acid on his own skin the results would be disastrous. He can easily smuggle it into buildings passing it off as a mere cybernetic. Causstik could use this in a variety of situations, including but not limited too, assassinations, close quarters combat, and poker matches.

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Causstik Rahn"]

OK, so:

• For weight, just put 'comparable to a prosthetic eye.'
  • How do you reload?
  • You could probably save yourself some skull recoil by making this a blaster. Eye blasters are canon anyway, plus this is comparable to a plaeryin bol etc. Overall concept is fine.

[member="Causstik Rahn"]

Oh yeah? Well, frankly, I haven't seen the canon source I'm remembering in...many years, and I'm not sure I could find it again. I can't speak to the sub that was denied -- I haven't looked at it. So basically, don't quote me, but remember you can always ask for a second chance.

As it stands, this particular sub is fine. Minor tech equivalent to a plaeryin bol. If your ammo is acid, might want to include some of the more disastrous containment possibilities in the Weaknesses section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom