Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extermination of Slaver Rings. (Interest Check)

So during a RP i was having with another player, and branching off of both my earlier raid on the Dagobah slavers and subsquent aid in the attack on the slaver bases on Dagobah i got to thinking. I made this faction to oppose slavery, so why am i raiding the Republic. With that thought in mind i am now here, getting an interest check on what you people think about doing a covert Infiltration and extermination of slaver rings that exist throughout the galaxy.

Several things need to be accounted for though, first, Would anyone want to play the slavers to provide an exciting and more realistic challenge for those that are participating in the effort to destroy them. Second, i need a roster of those that would like to join me in these infiltrations and subsquently help me shut them down and should the people be as zealous as Juthan. Well lets put it this way, Slaver guts will be spilled.

Thirdly, i plan to expand this over a number of worlds, the first of which worlds will include (In this order) Iridonia, Ryloth, and Kashyyk. The current plan includes a 6 week campaign (At minimum) that will effectively wipe out and destroy the slaver rings that populate these worlds. Once that is done the slavers will be dealt with as Void, the mastermind behind these strikes, deems worthy. The slaves will be freed and healed and returned to the villages and homes they came from. And my group, the Maw Consortium, will set up a small base to watch over them and investigate any rumors of returning slaver activity.

With such said i will answer any questions, and if the interest is high enough i will probably have the first part of this six part campaign up by tuesday.

Those who want a reserved spot for the first part will be listed here as well:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom