Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended LOA

Sometimes you just know when you’re ready for a change, and right now, it's that time. So starting today, I am taking a leave of absence from SWRP. My guess is that it will be permanent, but who knows? I have a few reasons for leaving, but there’s no need to go into them here. If anyone is truly curious, feel free to reach out to me on Skype.

I will finish up my role in the Lujo Temple Objective in the GA/OS Invasion on my characters, Chevu Visz and Sage Bane, although I may be posting slowly in it. Other than that, I won’t be posting to any other threads on SWRP. I apologize for any inconveniences that it might cause with other writers’ stories.

A special apology to [member="Kyra Sol"] and [member="Krux Mullarus"] as I know I had new stories planned with both of you, and we never properly got a chance to write them here.

I enjoyed my year and a half on SWRP, and made some great and very talented friends. Keep in touch guys!

[member="Spark Finn"] [member="Ashin Varanin"] [member="Gabriel Sionoma"] [member="Crix Meriet"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Breanna Volsh"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Ibby"] [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] [member="Darth Vulkan"] [member="Iziz"] [member="Dak Canton"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Sinistra"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Damian Starchaser"] [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Darth Adekos"] [member="Crux Denko"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Lord Mythos"] [member="Darth Rapax"] [member="Darth Hauntruss"] [member="Catalys Maijora"] [member="Kana Truden"] [member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Mira Rekali"]

tumblr_inline_mvkg69uamS1rvw2tr.gif

The feels are strong!

I will miss you! Thank you for the opportunity to write with you and well - the door is open if you come back!!! (To write with me, no one else! All mine!)

Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month
Although I haven't gotten a chance to get to know you and roleplay with you, your a great writer and i've heard good things about you. Life has a way of pulling us in mysterious directions. Good luck in your future endeavors and if you ever come back, you can be sure I'll be reaching out to properly introduce myself, and plot with you [member="Cryax Bane"] .

-Braxus Zambrano/Death.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Nuuuu :( I really wanted Nei to beat some punks up for you!

Seriously though, take care, and come back soon! o=o

EmKay

[member="Cryax Bane"]
tumblr_m6c9oro13F1rywoloo1_500.gif

I'll definitely keep in touch. Have fun out there, miss. I hope to write with you again one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom