Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Explosions Can Be Fun

Rassa sighed in a slow and even breath, the explosion had shifted her attention enough that she uncrossed her legs and touched the solid ground beneath them. Something rather unfortunate had happened to someone else.
Resting on her heels and resting her arms against her chest the Togrutan tilted her head at the flaming metal heap. The man's voice from nearby made hazel brown eyes fall on the owner. "Are you injured? Or is your ship merely scrap metal now?"

"SHHHH SHHHHHH SHHHHHHH" Jan quickly said as he towards the girl that started asking him too many questions. Jan quicjkly stowed the bottle of booze in his compacted pack.

Jan looked at the flaming heap of the X-wing he was trying to fix. Of course he thought he could fix it while drunk. Jan immediately looked back at the girl and knew he and she had to get out of there.

"It wasn't my ship....some old mandalorion asked me to fix it....so let's go before he comes back." Jan said as the girl gave him a confused look.

"You saw what happened, can't have you around to tell him what happens" whispered Jan as he grabbed the gril and started to drag her out of the hanger.

"You like Cantinas right? Well that's where we have been for the last 30 minutes."

[member="RassaKyurem"]

At the persistent urging from the man who smelled of liquor and something burnt Rassa tried to keep her arm out of his clingy grasp. The hangers were the only semi-quiet place on this planet. However, the thought of even more trouble popping up out of this small incident seemed to cause her only to walk in step with him. Seemingly going along with his alibi he'd fabricated.

"If you knew this, why not just ignore me and I ignore you? Wouldn't this be a more convenient way of avoiding all of this?" Rassa murmured in a hushed tone not wanting to draw any attention to herself as she worked her hood up over her lekku. This was not the most favorable of places to be discovered with someone whom she thought to be a criminal. Not jumping to conclusions she merely followed along for now.

[member="Jan Valdum"]

"Really? Ignore the one person who was mediatating on the floor in a hanger? How could I not notice that!" Jan said as the girl whispered to him. "Also, the mandolorion has anger issues....sees the ship blown up....and you there...well he will assume you knew what happened. Can't leave a lady like you by yorself with a mad old mandalorion." Jan said as he navigated through out of the hanger passing people and medical robots moving towards the hanger. Jan just changed the expression on his face to one of worry and fear, and noone stopped him. He looked like a scared civilian trying to get out of the hanger. the girl pulled up her hood, and you could feel the "leave me alone" attitude radiating from her.

"Plus I don't necessarily get along with the law, and I can't have you talk to the police." Jan said as himself and the girl walked (fast) out of the hanger. Jan immediatlybeelined fro the local Cantina. A few blocks away from the hanger. The place smelled like piss, and it looked like most of the patrons were drunk or unconsis. Jan's kind of place. Nobody noticed when Jan went to the bar and the girl reluctantly sat next to him.

"Man it's been a slow 30 minutes. Give me another shot of Hutt brandy!" Jan said as he shoved extra credits to the bar attendant, and winked. The bar attendant gave a blank stare and took all the credits on the table. He started to pour Jan a drink.

Jan then turned to the girl and asked "You want anything?"

[member="RassaKyurem"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom