Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Experiencing problems? Post them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new at this, and it's new, very powerful software. If you have a problem, post it here, and I will try to resolve it as soon as possible.

One of the biggest problems is obviously:

UPLOADING IMAGES
PROBLEM WITH ACHIEVEMENTS - THEY HAVE BEEN DISABLED UNTIL IT'S FIXED.

I think I've told you the majority of them. Most you've fixed, but I'll reiterate some that are still issues. When you log in, you get a broken link message. Signatures aren't showing up. Think you've fixed everything else.

Henry Lightinger

H
I do have an issue Arty. Not really a board problem, but Julius said you might be able to fix it. When I signed up I mistakenly misspelled my character's name. It is supposed to be Henry Lightinger, instead of Henry Lighting. If there is a way to fix the name without me having to re-register the character I would appreciate it.

Other than that I have had no issues so far with the board.

RESOLVED -Art

Do we really need a filter that checks if my post is too short?I should be allowed to make one word posts if I so feel like it.
No, we don't.I'm looking into it. Yesterday was a surprise day, today's an "I'm busy day", but it'll get fixed soon. It's at the top of the pile. Bare with me.

Araxis Obauldi

A
Testing sig pictures getting squished. You have to re-upload if your picture has been squished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom