Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expansion

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Jack Raxis"]

If we survive the vote, drama and salt being generated. I'd suggest we take Quarzite first. It secures the trade lines with the GA and walls the Sith off from the south.

I need to help stabilize this bloody situation though. Can anyone get me into our Skype chat? PM me if so.

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
I suggest we take a step back from dominions. We already got unfinished dominions going that aren't going anywhere, because nobody wants to do dominions.

We should focus less on the map game and more on the story game.

[member="Jack Raxis"] | [member="Michael Sardun"]

I think I've got something solid then. CSAF became an official ally of the GR a while back, and I've used the organization as a supporting element in the last several GR combat-related threads. But CSAF isn't only a fighting force, it's also an intel gathering organization, an infrastructure-developing firm, and pursues knowledge, not only justice.
I'd like to expand the pool of CSAF interactions beyond their current scope of "Shoot Mandos" and instead focus on developing a working relationship between CSAF and other light-sided factions/groups.

I thought that Coruscant might be a fun place to write considering it just fell back into allied hands for the first time in ages. I was hoping to connect CSAF with the GA anyways and get some writing going with them. I could reach out to a couple of their folks and see if they wouldn't be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom