Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Event Idea: Galaxy Wide Neutral Force User Tournament

Discussion time! :D

Ello,

So this idea suddenly sprung on me of a 1v1 Force User Tournament. Regardless of faction, light or neutral or dark side usage, or whatnot one force user would be taking on another in a neutral are arena. It would take place on a neutral planet as to avoid any faction wars or collisions.

OOCly this would just be a blast!

ICly, this could be Factions trying to show their force users' strength. Or this could be individual force user's signing up to a place where they can just fight other force users without faction disagreements. Maybe both? This could potentially be like RWBY's Vytal Festival, the Chunin Exams, or a non-lethal Hunger Games match.

This would mean that Sith, Jedi, Force wielding Mando's, or whatever would be fighting each other in a single arena, with no political, religious, force-biases, or any kind of disagreements. This is strictly a fighting arena for force user's to test their metal; not carry out revenge plans or little personal wars.

Fights would probably be until KOA or forfeit. Fights to the death would be… too troublesome…

Rewards to winners with new equipment, special lightsabers, or neutral force-imbued artifacts could be a thing.

It would be ideal to split contestants into Student, Knight, and Master classes to avoid unfair fights.

There would be no restrictions on equipment, as long as it was set to non-lethal setting (blasters to stun, electric shocks light, lightsabers set to training mode.) As long as opponents don't kill each other.

It is 1v1, no droids or familiars allowed - unless the droid/ pet is vital to keep the contestant alive (a pet that gives the person a life line or something.)

There could also be 2v2, 1v2, 4v4, 1v4 fights as well, but they would have to be set up evenly. For example, four padawans vs a master.

So, what do you all think? Care to add any rules, regulations, or whatnot? I know this is vague. Or is this entire idea bad and horrible and I should never suggest anything again? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom