Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ettagar Industries

Dagos Nasscar

D
EI_zps2pzlokfl.jpg

[SIZE=10.5pt]Corporation Name: Ettagar Industries[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Headquarters: Nar Shaddaa[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Locations: Nar Shaddaa[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Operations: Weapon Manufacturing, Peacekeeping Aid[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Rationale: After suffering from a devastating defeat at a battle years ago and becoming unable to ever fight on the battlefield ever again, he didn't want to stay away from the army altogether, so his initial idea was to start a company which would aid those who fight for the good of the galaxy. As a high-class citizen, he was able to start his business quickly and start producing goods (mainly weapons) to those who need them, as well as helping at peacekeeping when needed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier: 1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]​[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Description: [/SIZE]Ettagar Industries is a small industry on the planet of Nar Shaddaa, mainly working in secrecy due to the fact that the planet is controlled by Red Ravens. While the company is far away from the Republic, it has plans to eventually aid the faction, but as the situation is extremely difficult in the Core Worlds and around the area, Liam - the owner the company -, thought it would be safer to operate outside the faction. While trying to grow larger, Ettagar Industries produce simplistic weapons, mainly small arms, and offer private services at keeping peace, which means security services at certain events or even working along with the police forces in case additional aid at catching criminals or securing a certain area is needed.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Subsidiaries: N/A[/SIZE]

Netherworld

[member="Liam Ettagar"]

Nicely written sub, I don't really see anything problematic here. :)

Liam Ettagar said:
Ettagar Industries produce simplistic weapons and offer private services at keeping peace.
The only thing I'd ask you to do is expand on this a bit. :)

What sort of weapons? Small arms? Turrets?
Also, what do the private services entail? Security details? Bodyguards?

Give me the juicy details, please. :D

Dagos Nasscar

D
[member="Netherworld"]

While trying to grow larger, Ettagar Industries produce simplistic weapons, mainly small arms, and offer private services at keeping peace, which means security services at certain events or even working along with the police forces in case additional aid at catching criminals or securing a certain area is needed.
That's the new sentence. Because the company's not very large right now, I tried to make their services quite limited, hope that will do the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom