Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eshan Industrial Corporation

EshanIndustrial_zpsac0f5e70.jpg
Founding technological unit of Eshan and the Echani, Eshan Industrial Corporation (EIC), was formed out of a merger between Eshan Drive Yards and EchaniTech. This new corporation now offers services in design of droids, armor, ships, and light arms, and technology that goes along with these. If you have a need, EIC has a way to fill that need, provided the credits are good, and you aren't in service of evil.

Have a need? We'll fill it.

Open Market Items

Droids
Echani Mimic Battle Unit - The warrior droid modeled after Echani warriors.
EMU-1 Mantis - Search, rescue, and recovery droid for combat situations. Only effective for humanoids.

Technology
EZY Engines - Designed to run quieter than normal engines, and virtually undetectable when running TibannaX. Only installed in EIC vessels.

Starfighters
Rush-class Interceptor - A starfighter with a near zero turn radius.
C1 Foil-class Starfighter - All purpose starfighter equipped with a communications and sensor jamming system.
C2 Saber-class Heavy Interceptor - Fast and as armed as an X-wing, but with no shields.
Manta-class Gunship - Fast, quiet, and heavily shielded gunship. Comes with EZY Engines.

Capital Ships
Shift-class Recon Corvette - A corvette for long range recon and picketing.
Shift-class Support Corvette - Approved for civilian and commercial use.
Shift-class Gunner Corvette - A corvette designed as a main line gunship.
Shift-class Anti-Starfighter Corvette - A corvette to take down starfighters.
Shift-class Missile Corvette - A missile ship for taking down the bigger ships.
Interceptor-class Fast Attack Ship (IFAS) - A fast attack corvette with retractable weapons and a quiet engine.
Avenger-class Fast Attack Ship (AFAS) - A fast attack cruiser designed to work in conjunction with the IFAS.

Support Craft
Kaertos-class Dropship - Drop off your payloads in style, giving troops a shielded bunker on the battlefield.

Freighters
ArcShel-class Bulk Freighter - Standard bulk freighter with decent speed and excellent shielding.

Contracted Items

The Republic
Wraith Vapor Armor
LOBO Unit
M.I.T.E.
Amathia-class Corvette

The Silver Jedi
Mentor-class Battlecruiser
Wraith Vapor Armor

The Rebel Alliance
Antilles-class Corvette
Amathia-class Corvette

Eshan Industrial Corporation
Coming Soon

[member="Niamh Raste"], Part of a Religious Faction bent on wanting others to believe their religion. But we don't push people into joining unless necessary. ;)

Thank you for your service.

I also have one question, you don't happen to sell the MK2 echani Shields? I use the older version and to prevent cancer and whatever else, I would like to upgrade to the MK2. If that is acceptable, I can pay for it.

Blacktail

Captain of the Lost Dynast
Hello [member="Niamh Raste"],

Do the EMBU units come with those fancy man-skirts like the one in the holopics? If so, I'll take two immediately. Please program them for use as personal guards if this is possible. If not, my technicians will handle it themselves. Thank you cordially in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom