Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enter the Templar (Temple Crusade)

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Puloorn – Outside the Temple

The winter winds were blowing on the ships that had recently landed, the flood lights from the Mon Calamari ship could be seen covering part of the group, droids and Templar, that was assembled. It wasn’t hard to get to this world, but the preparations that were going to be needed when going into this Temple would make up for that. The Crusades were beginning. The Templar Crusades were going to learn this Galaxy’s secrets and make it safe for the Confederacy.

The ships assembled were all from Confederate space and represented the array of members the Templar Order held. Ships from all walks of life, all regions of the galaxy. And that was what the group assembled was. They were unified in their armor, weapon, and purpose, but they were all very different beings. All brought together for the good of the Templar.

Aside from the weather, this was what Marek was looking forward to with being a part of the Templar. He loved to learn about far and away places and people, but having the chance and power to explore them? That was something else. Having landed the CrossCurrent in the desert, he was prepping his equipment. He liked to do the equipment check outside of his ship, just to allow everything the time to adjust to the new area and air. Looking over at R7, he nodded to the droid. “Yeah, you’re staying with the ship.”

His lightsaber hung from his hip, and he had his crossbow on hand, with the slugthrower on the other hip. Sure, maybe they were just going into the temple, and learning what they could. Making sure that everything the Templar could take from this world was taken. It wasn’t the long drawn out battle of Crusades that they were going to be known for, but as more of a hunter and a seeker, Marek was fine with the scope of this trip.

With the training he was doing, he had spent the most of the flight out here in his main cabin aboard his ship, reading up on what he took from the Holocrons. There was a lot of work to be done ahead of him, and he was just used to being alone, regardless of who flew with him. He didn’t intend to do it, but he did let them know that was how he was sometimes. Not purposely introvert, but just what he was used to.

Looking around at the gathered Templar, he was hoping that someone would take point, as they did have the skills for it, but he wasn’t the type to shy away from being a vanguard for others. “What is with the Sith and choosing farked up worlds?” More rhetorical than anything, but deserts AND snow covered worlds? He was going to make sure to hide his holocron somewhere warm and tropical.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"] @[member="Isley Verd"] @[member="Hayato"] @[member="Manu Xextos"] @[member="Phoebe Verd"] @[member="Curupira Hawk"] @[member="Zius Aurus"] @AllDemCrusaders

Live in Light, Surf Master
For this occasion, Manu had gone in a Lambda-Class shuttle down to the surface of Puloorn. Curling himself up in his coat, he nodded to his Lieutenant and the young Chandaari Echani saluted. He clapped the man's shoulder before exiting the ship and finding the group of Templar nearby. Trotting over to @[member="Marek Starchaser"], Manu checked his gloves and blew hot air in his hands. "They love farked up places. Makes them feel the chaos they shove on the universe has a berthing point… So, we going to pillage and burn this place or what?"

The towering Templar Colossus rolled his shoulder and popped one of his two lightsabers up to his hand. "Dark Aligned Templars, start feeling out for presences & traps. Malice, rage, passion, anger, fear. Sniff them out. Light aligned, with me. It's time to rid this place of its potency." With that, the Knight took in a deep breath of the crisp air and a swath of light focussed through his skin, his hair, spilling around him in gentle waves of Light.

Perfect peace and calm followed the Echani, draping across those around him with the ever present bath of diligent, righteous serenity. All jitters would meet their end in the confidence of Manu's connection to the Light, a rarity it would seem, so far in the Templar's grasp. He started walking up the side of the entrance, feeling out the path ahead.

Zius arrived in a typical transport shuttle, showing his lack of a personal ship. It's not like the Dark Jedi cared about it, he'd eventually come across one at some point but for now he only needed to accomplish the goal at hand. One thing at a time, one thing at a time. He activated his helmet, his only cybernetic eye piercing through the translucency of the dark gray metal that encompassed his head and face. His metallic jaw shifting slightly as he stood at the hatch of the shuttle, waiting for it to lower as the sun began to creep in, almost like it was peeling back the darkness, illuminating the deeper shading of his armor.

He made his way towards the other two fellow Templars, his darkly clad and battle-worn appearance may be a bit unorthodox for the Templar way, but looks were subjective and irrelevant. His curved-hilt lightsaber shifted lightly inside his trench coat as he walked confidently, the rather large collar on his coat casting a sentient shading of darkness upon himself and adding an even more intimidating appearance to the armored, helmeted figure. He stopped next to @[member="Manu Xextos"], holding both his blade-tipped fingered hands behind his back, speaking with an overwhelmingly unnatural voice of distortion and bitter coldness of a partially technological man.

"Been a while since I've been on a Sith world... it feels welcoming in a sense. May any stragglers feel the very crimson burn I was given in my Imperial days."

He reached inside his coat and unveiled his lightsaber, flicking on the activation and revealing the blood red blade. He meant what he said quite literally, and would display it with brutality.

@[member="Marek Starchaser"] @Sophia Walsh @Isley Verd @Hayato @Phoebe Verd @Curupira Hawk

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
~ Outside the Temple, Puloorn

This place. It was covered in snow. That just brought a big grin on Ruu's face. Snow was fun. Snowmen, snowballs, snow angels. Curupira had ideas on what to do on a place light this. Especially she was rarely on a place like this. It was all white and shiny. Then again, there were a lot of serious folk here and that kind of cramped her style.

Stepping into it, she felt it ever so slightly squeak under her boots before she checked the holsters around her legs and made sure her slugthrowers were secure. Most Force Users probably found her curious, carrying around two guns rather than a lightsaber but then again, most people found her strange to begin with so Curupira hardly paid attention to them.

When she heard the young man, @[member="Marek Starchaser"], ask his question, she chuckled. Ket had said he sensed great things coming from that one but so far, Ruu was only finding out he could be funny. Which wasn't a bad thing really. "Maybe they like snow," she suggested, smirking. They. She was a Sith but usually she didn't like classifying herself as anything so she never did quite assosiate herself with them. Maybe that was why she was here now instead of finding a bunch of Sith to wreak havoc with them in the galaxy... she could do that all on her own.

Another one that came along, @[member="Manu Xextos"], seemed to have a good idea somewhere in there. Pillage and burn? "Explosives would be more fun." Like fireworks on the ground. And with all that snow around, it would certainly stand out.

She didn't however, appreciate his tone when he said they start feeling out presences and traps. Dark aligned Templers. That was meant to be for her, hmm? "Please would be nice," she hissed. Curupira did not like orders. Not one single bit. Another thing she didn't like about groups.

And since the man was already on his way ahead, clearly he wasn't one for pleasentries. Instead, she looked at the one with the helmet, @[member="Zius Aurus"]. That one seemed to have had a desire for burning things as well. Maybe she was gonna be outnumber by this fire suggestion after all.

Oh well. At least there an adventure and she had guns if anything slimmy attempted to come anywhere near her. It was a phobia thing.

Inhaling deep, the redhead reached into the Force and and expended her sense towards the ruins. In her intermediate level, it didn't reach too far. Where she could reach, nothing seemed to pop out too hard. Nothing sinister or Force related appeared to be in their path yet. Though, since this was the domain of Sith, things could happen. "So far so good. Though, the Sith tend to never make it too easy," she spoke up, leaving a sense of caution in her tone.

@Sophia Walsh @Isley Verd @Hayato @Phoebe Verd

~ Outside the Temple, Puloorn ~

"They don't make anything easy. This place is full of hidden secrets," she smiled at @[member="Curupira Hawk"] as she ran her hands along her arms. This place was just as cold as the last time she was here but she had always enjoyed the cold even now. It had been such a long time since the last time she was on this planet or in this temple even. The planet looked the same and if she was lucky so was the temple however she highly doubted that. The Sith tended to redecorate a lot more than need be in order to keep their secrets hide.

"It's safe out here in the snow it's why they built out here. They didn't think people would come a knocking but looks like that was wrong. Anyway think there is anything of interesting still left in there?" In this place her siblings and her had once trained together. They had never been close so this place was a little special to her cause well it was one of the only fond memories she had of them. "Shall we venture inside?"

@[member="Marek Starchaser"] @[member="Manu Xextos"] @[member="Zius Aurus"]

Live in Light, Surf Master
He was halfway inside the surround when he heard @[member="Curupira Hawk"]'s comment. A please would have been nice. Way to forget your manners, Manu. Manu looked up and blinked. Needless to say it had been a while since the Echani had to talk with words, and yet that was no excuse for being a poor sport. "Ah, please?" He stomped his feet on the inner tile of the temple floor, kicking snow off their soles and trying out the inner door. It budged and creaked open, flinging wide suddenly with a woosh and Manu yelled,

"Hit the deck!" swerving out of the way of several frozen bolts of dark, hissing, screeching material. "Please!" People liked hearing please, right? Peeking slowly back into the Temple, Manu cleared his throat. "I'd say Ladies First on the whole venturing in, but how about we let the tactical rule over etiquette. Shields in front... feels like there are goodies in there, eh @[member="Phoebe Verd"]?"

Without ado, Manu took a deep breath and sighed. A thick cloud formed round him, fading into a thin transparent barrier that glimmered and shone in the dim light. The Light had come to Puloon. @[member="Marek Starchaser"]

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
There was a lot to consider on this world. So much was going on. Looking to @[member="Manu Xextos"] and hearing the elder Echani, Marek couldn’t help but grin. “I suppose so, but… I just don’t get it.” He knew plenty of Sith that didn’t seem so farked in the head. Strange. Why all the others seemed to be. But, right, they were here to pillage and burn. And hopefully to learn a bit. For a Curate the Echani was a pretty big go getter for battle.

Nodding to @[member="Zius Aurus"], Marek wasn’t used to the armored one yet. Still, having him along was a good move, he figured. Having anyone along was smart. Apparently a lot of people had Force related histories, and that made the Starchaser feel out of place. He was the one who spent life on the Rim, and away from the rest of the galaxy.

Nodding to Ruu, he laughed a bit. The woman was pretty funny. He would give her that, something about her personality was… Quirky. He knew that between her and Ket, they were both Sith trained, it could be wrong for them hunting the group, but… he felt there was something different with the Sith in the Confederacy. “I have a feeling the Sith aren’t making snowmen.” Who knew, though, right? Little did he know what crossed @[member="Curupira Hawk"] ‘s mind.

Thinking before he spoke, or making sure he was using a sarcastic tone wasn’t really one of Marek’s strong suits. Hell, the one reason to set up here was because no one would be able to make it out here, and anyone who did was crazy. “If I ever make a galactic strong hold, its going to be on a tropical island.” He smirked at his Master’s wife. Turning to look at the building, he was watching as the Echani was already halfway to the door.

Instinct kicked in and he dropped his slugthrower, which was tied to a retracting cord to his belt and the Force caused the lightsaber to jump to his hand, the orange blade igniting quickly. “Yeah, uh… lets make sure we’re watching for those. Traps and all.” That was his cue, right? And anything that felt off? He took a deep breath, concentrating. Once it was clear, the saber went off. Didn't need it to hunt that quickly yet.

@[member="Krest"] @[member="Phoebe Verd"] @[member="Irridia Solensis"]

Krest caught up to the group finally, moving his way to the doorway. He had his arms crossed, his deep blue eyes watching the temple door. When the Echani opened it, he found himself shot at by the dark metal. He turns away, blinking as the metal flies by. "Hey hey! A warning before you set off a trap right?" The Zabrak frowns, looking over to @[member="Manu Xextos"]. He said nothing, but shook his head slow. He really needed to keep up with the group instead of coming in late..

@Sophia Walsh @Isley Verd @Hayato @Phoebe Verd @Zius Aurus @Marek Starchaser

I hated being late to something. Even so, I ran after the Zabrak that was in front of me. I think his name was @[member="Krest"]? Either way, I followed in after him looking at the group that was already there. @[member="Marek Starchaser"] a man that I had worked with in the past a few times now, but the others? I could not say the same. My own red blade ignited with my Templar armor on and with the hood up like I always did, however, I didn't have the little cloak on. More so I didn't like to hear the flap of it in the wind, nor the distraction to turn around and rip it off.

"It's a trap!"

@[member="Manu Xextos"], @[member="Phoebe Verd"], @[member="Curupira Hawk"], @[member="Zius Aurus"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom