Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enemies...Enemies everywhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBAy028wOPk

Threads are drying with this space viking, hence I am spoiling for a fight to develop MOAR this man's fighting capabilities Force & Non-Force and create MOAR enemies. FUs are a priority to fight against, ain't nothin' betta than making enemies with dem lightsiders.

[member="Echo Kora"]
Ahhhh too bad, I am ahead D: Besides you a Sith buddy.

[member="Keira Ticon"]
Soon.jpg

[member="Arisa Yune"]
Yeah lets do this, start up the rivalry.

Death

[member="Sabine Kurtass"]

It's about fun not win/lose but if you want to make it competitive - sure, go ahead and lose your wager.

[member="Alexander Sannes"]

Oh yeah sure, that'd give Einarr some reputation if successful :p

[member="Joza Perl"]

Stahp *shudders*

[member="Einarr Warscream"]

giphy.gif

[member="Einarr Warscream"]

Since I only got to RP with Aris for a couple of posts... It could be fun to have these two meet up. Although Valae would not like the idea of having an enemy!

Annnnd Thurion is her master, so that'd be reason enough for Einarr to be thoroughly disgusted (but I know you're just jelly :p)

[member="Valae Kitra"]

Thurion...*shudders* The Heavenshields' time will eventually come. But yeah that is a good reason to be disgusted D: What's your plan, I don't think Einarr would be really friendly with a Jedi and especially one that is Thurion's apprentice.

[member="Sabine Kurtass"]

Niiice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom