Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Encounters for Kyros

Word.

I'm in severe need of some encounters and adventures for Kyros, as he needs some desperate development. At present, he is just a downright nerf herder. Would be good to have a couple meetings where he can exercise that nerf herder-ism, and perhaps even some encounters that give him the chance to expand into something a little more complex.

So... I'd be down for a duel, and also a general meeting or two, perhaps some exploration somewhere. Really I just want to get him properly off the ground as he has stagnated, but I feel he has as lot of potential later down the line, so I'm open to suggestions!

Gimme your threadz.

[member="Briga Tiin"]

I hadn't even realised until just now who you are haha. Silly me :) I'm definitely down! Let's do it :D Will PM you and we can plot :)

[member="Darth Raijin"]

Alas I believe I may have him participate in the Kingdom later down the line, but not just yet. However, I'd be down to do something regardless :) Again, shall PM ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom