Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emily Connors

maille_bikini___bella_corpora_by_xxandronicusxx-d4s20kh.jpg

Picture above is of Emily when she first joined the Rangers.

Social Information
  • Name: Emily Vanessa Connors
  • Alias: Tat
  • Titles: Tattooed Soldier of the CIS
  • Homeworld: Coruscant
  • Living Situation: Where ever the CIS send her.
  • Sexuality: Bisexual
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Force Sensitive: No
  • Voice Sample: Kat Von D
  • Music Theme: Eyes Wide Shut - Conquer Divide

Physical Information
  • Species: Near-Human
  • Races: Morellian
  • Height: 5 foot 8.5 inches
  • Weight: 120 pounds
  • Eye Colour: Deep Dark Brown
  • Hair Color: Jet black, Dyed
  • Skin Pigmentation: Pale Caucasian
  • Notable Marks: ​Tattoos, Piercings on ear, and belly

Affiliated with
  • The Confederacy of Independent Systems - Major Faction, No current Rank
  • "Coruscant Rangers" - Street Gang, Former Leader
------------------------------

Personality -
Spending her early life on Coruscant living in a very poor family. She has the attitude of a woman who dies not take crap from others. Tat's attitude can get her into a lot of trouble if she doesn't simmer down. She has always been a leader of sorts. Having a small Street Gang of 30 people called "Courscant Rangers" As much as the sound of the Gang was not that great, they were fairly known and were considered very troublesome. Being one of the Leaders of the Rangers, Tat is known for fighting dirty and taking every advantage she can get. Even if it means backstabbing someone she knows.

Strengths/Weaknesses -
+ Scrapper: Tat sure does know how to fight. Taking most of her training from just beating people off of the streets, She will fight dirty and use every advantage she can get on someone. If there is a chance that she can hit them there, she will.
+ Military Training: As Tat came to not like the way her Gang was going in hurting others, She left the Rangers. Moving from one place to another, She came to the CIS space and Became a Phantom under their Training Regime. With the Scrapper like attitude and Military Training, she can fight better than most others her Age, Weight, and Size.
​+ Gun enthusiast: Emily is very much a gun owner and uses these weapons all the time. Prefering some type of ranged weapon, if it has a trigger, she can find a way to use it.
+ Mechanic: Being part of a Street Gang can get you into alot of trouble. With relative ease tat can "hotwire" ships, speeders, and sometimes a few droids. She has a natural ability to tinker with tools and other such. Making modifications on weapons that may have not been possible before.
+ Long Lifespan: As a Morellian, Tat can live for a very long time, as considering that her "Prime" would be around 100 years old, being only 45 means that she has a long way to go in life.
+/- Bad to the Bone: Even with her Military training, Tat can sometimes reach back to her roots and become quite a prick. She has no internal censor to filter her words as she really could care less what a person thinks about her speaking.
+/- Snarky Snarky: When other people may speak, she can sometimes list out her voice with sarcasm or Snark. Getting her a few laughs, or into trouble.
- Asthma: As with her Asthma, Tat does not have high endurance. She can go the distance, but at the end, she will be tuckered out and probably fall over wanting water and a nap.
- Past History: Having a History of stealing, murder, Grand theft, and a rap sheet that is as long as Ol' Saint Nicks, she might have a few bounties on her head, as well as people after her for past instances.
- Flashbacks: Emily has flashbacks on her life when she is not really paying attention to someone or something. So if you are talking to her about something she does not care for, she might have one of them to ignore you.

------------------------------

Emily's Past -
Childhood:
Teenage Years:
Adulthood:
Currently:

Notable Skills
  • [Fluent] Galactic Basic Standard - With most of her life spent in Coruscant, Tat has a very fluent hold on the language. It is the only language that she does speak.

Possessions
  • CSX-000 Starfighter - A simple starfighter that is used by Tat when on official business for the CIS, or for the use of Space battles.
  • Phase IV Confederate Armor - A set of battle armor used to protect Tat on her missions, and in battles.
  • Harpy - A Sniper rifle used by Tat when needed, provided by the Confederacy should she need one.
  • Harbinger - A standard Blaster rifle that was given to her during her Military training with the CIS. Used in most cases and it almost always carried.
  • Ripper - A Fully automatic Blaster pistol given to her during her Military training with the CIS. Used in most cases and is almost always carried.
  • Woebringer - A Semi-automatic Heavy Blaster pistol that was given to her During her Military Training with the CIS. Used in almost all cases and is always carried.

Template Goes out to [member="Maria Zambrano"] who I stole this from!
Avi comes from Google Images of Kat Von D

2469376339_885769af2e.jpg
Picture above is of Emily during her time in the Rangers.​

Family
  • Elaine Connors - Mother - Whereabouts unknown
  • Johnathan Connors - Father - Whereabouts Unknown
  • Austin Daniels - Cousin - Unknown to her

Alright guys! You may now post in here! Sorry, about that, I just wanted to make sure that I had everything done before people started Critiquing my stuff.

[member="Maria Zambrano"] Sorry about stealing your Template but I just love it and had to use it for one of my characters! FORGIVE ME WITCH!

<3

Kat Von D is the person that got me into liking tattoos. I used to watch a show (can't remember what it was called, I was young back then) that she stared in. Just hope that one day I'll be lucky enough to meet her <3

Eleandra H'Avelle

E
This bio... its layout, its formatting... I have seen that before. Where could I have seen it? :p

Anyways, nice bio. :D

IRL I am a guy who loves tats. And I wanted to make a soldier girl character. Kat fit the spot. And you are thinking of LA. Ink. I binge watch it all the time.

Yes it does doesnt it? Lol thanks. And it seems like someone liked my notable accomplishments? ;)

Eleandra H'Avelle

E
I should add it to my bio... :p Yet I would have to talk with somebody who has more power... -.-

Just add it near the bottom [member="Zoey Marix"]'s bio has the same. Maybe you can do that? Lol

Yes, yes. Look at my bikini! It awesome!! (sadly it pinches if I move in the wrong direction)

Emily Connors said:
IRL I am a guy who loves tats. And I wanted to make a soldier girl character. Kat fit the spot. And you are thinking of LA. Ink. I binge watch it all the time.

Yes it does doesnt it? Lol thanks. And it seems like someone liked my notable accomplishments? ;)
LA. Ink! That was it!
There were many ____ Ink shows while I was growing up. Nowadays I watch Best Ink (tattoo competition) and occasionally Ink Master (competition, not as good) along with following 20+ tattoo artists on facebook, and 10+ blogs on Tumblr regarding tats.

If only I was old enough to get some
;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom