Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embrace

Spencer had arrived at the temple steps with her face still stained with the blood kiss she had received from the Garhoon. She stopped as she looked up at the rush of Masters coming to make sure the child was okay. One stepped down and greeted the teenager with wide eyes. The man didn’t understand why she had blood on her face as if she was eating her steak raw.

“Child where have you been? Are you hurt?”

Her eyes looked up at the man and shook her head. She continued to move into the temple heading towards the temple gates. She looked over her shoulder and nodded her head once again. A smile crossed her face as she shrugged.

“I’ve been discovering the galaxy Master, I am fine…I have seen the face of a god.”

It had been several weeks since Spencer had her run in with the Garhoon named Erich. She found herself daydreaming while in class even through the evening. The man had entered her mind and she couldn’t forget it. She never spoke the name of the man to anyone nor did she tell anyone about the events that occurred. The masters kept a close eye on the young Padawan making sure she didn’t venture out of the temple often.

Spencer on the other hand wanted to find the man. She drew the symbol he had marked on the queen’s throne. That symbol will be how she found him and how she was going to be able to see him again. She decided at that moment that she was going to escape again and go look for him. Spencer knew she had to see him again there was something that made her want to see him. There were so many things she wanted to learn from him. He held so many answers to questions she didn’t even know she had.

Night fell and Spencer made her slip. She caught one of the last shuttles off the planet. Looking through her data pad she downloaded information on sightings of the symbol. She saw the last sighting on was on Kashyyyk. She landed soon after and climbed out of the shuttle and set foot on the lush landscape. She quickly moved towards the wilderness, it was something that she had figured the man would be hiding if anything. Spencer moved quickly as she found herself deeper and deeper into the thick forest.

Erich Lor

E
Erich was lounging around in a smaller recliner chair on one of Omega Pyre's Arsenal A1 cruisers. This particular ship had been assigned to him and about a thousand other mercs. No one was really in command here, they all worked on a strange informal basis. They weren't a real military after all, so why have a command structure like one. Mostly this ship was used as a mobile base, one that moved around and could deploy Omega mercs anywhere they wanted to go..or had to go.

The Garhoon was enjoying his time off, and since he couldn't really go anywhere because of his...condition he had decided to stay on the ship where Omega supplied him with plenty of...meat. He was all smiles and joy, remembering past breasts that he'd seen, until something within his room chirped.'

Erich looked up from his day dream, it was his comm-link that had made some noise. The Garhoon reached over and grabbed the tiny device, he slid the receiver on and activated it. The voice of one of his friends within Omega chimed in.

“Hey Erich. I know couple weeks ago you had a little adventure with some chick and you placed a tracker on her...well said tracker just showed up on my radar.”

Erich didn't respond for a few seconds. So what? Didn't really matter, Spencer was a Jedi...or a padawan at least. She traveled often with her masters and it was of no concern to the Garhoon, until he remembered where his friend was stationed, the wilds of Kashyyk. Almost immediately Erich bolted upright. This was bad, very bad. He spoke into the comm quickly “Alright, im on my way keep an eye on the signal will ya?”

“Sure. But hell if im going in after her.”

The Wild of Kashyyk were dangerous, very very dangerous. Erich knew this, his friend knew this, everyone bloody knew this. But Spencer despite her other very...grown up features was still naïve as a chile.

Damn Jedi never prepare anyone for anything.” Erich said to himself as he grabbed his gear and ran to the hangar.

Spencer continued through the wilderness. Noises echoed and she kept her focus on her goal. If she was going to find the Garhoon she would have to look in the most dangerous of places. Her hand remained ready to control the force to protect her and if that wasn’t going to be enough she always had her lightsabre. The air was chilled as the night set in, she could see her breath condense right in front of her. Looking around she saw nothing, but her heart raced showing her inexperience. Spencer stood still for a moment as she looked around. Shadows danced around on the trees and she watched as they spun around her.

Everything stopped.

“Hello?”

The shadows moved again and 4 figures jumped in surrounding her. Looking around Spencer watched as the masked figures laughed at her. They had belts full of Lightsabers, from her knowledge at the temple the only one who could wield a lightsabre was a Jedi or a Sith. None of the figures looked like Jedi, so it was a possibility they were Sith.

“Hello Little Lamb, I see something interesting.”

“I see it too”

“Oh boys look what we found a lost little Jedi”

“Goody, I’ve been looking for another lightsabre for my collection”

They pulled their blasters and pointed them at Spencer, she blinked and realized they were neither Sith or Jedi – they were hunters. Before they could reach she pushed the force outward, she could sense what they wanted to do to her once she was defeated. Their hearts were black and their desires were beyond animalistic. The force bounced outward surrounding her pushing all the figures away from her; she took the opportunity to run forward sprinting deeper into the forest. She was soon outsmarted by the men. Two had found their speeders quickly and sped after her. They cut her off and pushed her down, the bright light of the lightsabre ignited and she force pulled one of the men forward and she drove the blade into the man killing him quickly.

“I—oh no!”

The second watched as his companion was killed by the girl, grinning he decided that was one less he had to fight over the girl with. Lunging forward he countered her slashes with a blade meant to counter the effects of a lightsabre. Spencer’s eyes widened as she was over-powered by both her crippling empathy and the man’s desire to take her down.

“Little queen, I’m going to rip your throat out after I take full advantage of you.”

“Ey! Don’t do anything without us!”

“I want a piece of that brat!”

Erich Lor

E
Erich's ship dropped out of hyperspace dangerously close to the world of Kashyyyk, so close in fact that alarms began to loudly blare as his ship fell from the sky screeching. With an immense amount of Strength Erich managed to keep the ship at a steady pace, evening it out in the sky and sending it soaring above the massive tree's. The Dropship steadied itself, and it jumped with intense speed above the clouds and towards the locator signal.

When he neared it Erich brought the ship down for a landing, the sound of creaking branches and burning leaves could be heard as the dropship quickly fell from the sky and onto one of the bare landing pads below. With great urgency Erich jumped from the cockpit chair bounding out and down the already lowering ramp.

A scowl was on his face, he knew that Spencer was somewhere in the wood below, but that didn't really help him. There were literally thousands of different acres where she could be and hundreds of different levels of the forest she could linger, though if he had to guess he would say she was at the very bottom.

That was exactly where he was headed. Without a further second of thought Erich ran to the edge of the landing platform and simply jumped off. It was rare...well in fact it was unheard of for the Garhoon to really care about anything, but this girl had struck a nerve in him, though he was not sure why. Something about her, her form, her figure, her curiosity. It interested him, and so he would save her form the monsters in the deep of Kashyyyk. Her own little monster, coming to rescue her.

“Get off me!”

Spencer struggled with the man as he pressed down with his weight and his blade. The other men finally caught up and watched from the sidelines. She looked over and could see their grins. They removed their masks and she remembered their faces knowing all well she’ll be seeing them soon as close as the one in front of her. Quickly, she gathered up her senses and used the force the push the man off of her. He flew off of her and landed on his back. She was able to gather herself enough to stand and look at the men who were laughing.

“She got you! Idiot!”

“My turn!”

She blinked and kept the blade in front of her ready to react to their attacks. The new attacker launched forward with a blade. He made an easy and lazy attack which she was confused and blocked it. Suddenly, the lightsabre reacted weird and started to short. The man laughed at her and grabbed her tunic. Spencer started to panic, she didn’t know what happened to the lightsabre – it was one of her weapons and a go to weapon. The man saw her confusion and he lifted the girl by her collar and looked at her as the blade shut off and fell from her hand.

“Cortosis makes your lightsabre a piece of shit. Now all you have is the force – too bad you’re going into a panic girl”

Spencer struggled as she started to punch his arm, he was winning and she found her back slammed into the bark of a tree. She grunted as he pulled the tunic ripping the front. Lucky for her she wore an undershirt and the man tilted his head. She was going to be fun to kill sadly she was a new Jedi and didn’t leave much of a fight for the men. Looking over at his mates, he nodded for them to come over. They both came over and the man’s hand shifted and held her throat. Spencer struggled to breathe as she felt the lack of air starting to mess with her mind. She heard shuffling and she wished she would have run into the Garhoon and not these guys…

“Er—ich—Erich…”

Erich Lor

E
Erich dropped down from the tree's below directly behind the three men. He was out of breath, there were massive cuts along his face and within his clothes and armor. As he landed with a loud thud behind the three men two of them turned about. The garhoon scowled at them as he saw the condition Spencer was in. He filled with rage and looked two the three of them and at Spencer's torn tunic.

There was no witty comment, to smart remark, no assertion of being better than the three men, there was just killing. As soon as Erich had assessed the situation he had moved forward and into combat. In almost an instant he was on the Three men grabbing one by the throat and tearing into him, he threw the men into a nearby tree breaking his back and parts of the tree itself.

Then The Garhoon drew his blaster, he fired several shots into the man that was holding Spencer in place. He fell to the ground in a heap and died almost instantly. Next he grabbed the third man, tearing at his throat and ripping the mans head from his torso.

In under a minute Erich had killed three men, his teeth were large white fangs and his eyes had warped themselves into a deep red. With his breath still labored and heavy he looked at Spencer, crouching on the ground next to her.

See what you get when you venture out without me little mouse?” Erich put a hand beneath her chin tilting her head upwards.

The men started to fall before her, she wondered if it was her mind playing tricks on her. She wanted Erich to appear so much that she was imagining him saving her. The grip of the last man suddenly released her throat and she felt her body limp sliding against the bark . She sat there for a moment till suddenly she felt a hand pick her head up. Blinking, she saw the blood red eyes looking back at her. A smile spread across her face as she saw the person she wanted to see.

He saved her again.

Her chest swelled as she took in a deep breath, it was welcomed as her senses became more aware. The Garhoon seemed to show up at the best possible moment for her. He was the shadow that followed her and the thought that she could feel safe where ever she was at was something that kept her smile spread on her face.

“You came…I had… hoped you would.”

Spencer tilted her face, nuzzling his hand gratefully. She didn’t know what was coming over her, she wanted to be close to him.

“Where have you been?”

Erich Lor

E
Erich took her hand gently and helped her to her feet all the while still holding her face. In truth his rush to reach the underlevels of Kashyyyk he had expended quite a bit of energy so much in fact that his eyes did not change back tot heir usual blue when his fangs receded back into their normal shape, he was quite hungry. Still he carried on, allowing Spencer to get to her feet.

Working. We can't all be saviors of the galaxy can we?” Erich spoke as he looked around, he was curious if anyone else was around. In truth however he was far more worried about creatures than people. The Underbrush of Kashyyyk was no laughing matter, millions had died trying to find their way through this place, thousands more had become lost. He didn't know the way out, they would have to find it, and that more than anything truly worried him.

The Garhoon perked up slightly as he heard tree branches rustle, he frowned then looked at Spencer. “Come little Bunny rabbit, we can't stay here for too long. There are far worse things than hunter's on Kashyyyk”

Erich grabbed Spencer gently and led her on. This clearing was perhaps the most dangerous place to be right now, anything from rancor's to mynocks hung around here, Trandoshans had let all sort of creature loose within this place. Erich was ready to fight them all of course, but he didn't know how long he would last with his hunger.

Spencer got up quickly and led on by the Garhoon. He was remarkable and she was overjoyed to be saved by him. Though her mind went over the ways she could repay him. She wanted to make it up to him. There was something about the idea that he had left his work to come save her, she felt responsible for him missing work. This was the second time he had saved her, he spared her life back at the prison and now he saved her from being violated and killed.

She kept up with the Garhoon; she was a bit bothered that he kept calling her different animals. Tilting her head she looked at him and wondered why he was calling her different pet names. Shaking her head, she went to correct him then decided it might offend him and she’d be left on Kashyyyk all by herself. Running, alongside him she nodded in agreement.

“What else is here? Why did those men want to kill me? “

Looking around Spencer didn’t know where they were going, but she decided to let him continue to lead. She was in better hands with him than if she was by herself. Something seemed off though, he didn’t turn back to how he did after he fought the guards. Spencer could feel something worrying him, holding her breath she wondered if it had to do with his hunger. Closing her eyes as she followed him, she remembered the starved feeling she got from him when they first met.

Erich Lor

E
Erich just kept walking, he didn't necessarily ignore her but he knew the dangers of Kashyyyk far too well for his own good. He walked with both of his eyes wide open, weariness at its peak. He hated this world, or more matter of factly he hated the underbrush of this world. This planet was dangerous, he'd rather have been in the under belley's of Coruscant than be in this thick wood. At any moment any kind of beast could jump out and kill them, and with his hunger growing they wouldn't last long.

Kashyyyk is home to many strange creatures. From Rancors to pretty much anything else you could imagine.” Erich unclasped the holster on his hip letting his blaster pistol hang out in the open. The weapon would hardly be a help against some of the larger creatures but at least the small ones would die to it.

Just as he was about to speak again Erich heard a noise. A loud snap of a tree trunk. He flinched slightly and then looked back towards Spencer. He motioned for her to move close and stay quiet, then a rumble was heard through the forest. Another tree trunk split somewhere, this time farther away. Erich relaxed a bit, whatever it was that he had heard was now moving away, luckily.

Kashyyyk is not a pleasant world. Why did you come here?” Erich questioned her. Truthfully he was slightly annoyed with her right now. Why in the hell would she come to a world like this? There was absolutely no point.

Spencer stayed close to the Garhoon, she could feel his annoyance with her and it was well placed. She could have gotten herself killed and it was the second time she had gotten herself in a rut. He was annoyed and Spencer sighed slightly as she tried to think of a better excuse than ‘hey I was looking for you’. Spencer didn’t look at him as much as she had wanted too, her eyes locked onto her boots as she dug her toe into the wet dirt.

“I had memorized the symbol you drew on the woman’s chair you had killed when I first met you. All I’ve thought about was you; I wanted to see you again. I went searching for the symbol and the last place that it had been seen was here. I thought I could handle this place…”

Looking up at him, she took a step forward and remained closer to him. Finally, she looked up at him.

“I was scared and you came – I know I should be scared now but I’m not. I’ll do anything to make this up to you. I owe you more than my life. Please Erich let me do something for you to repay you.”

Erich Lor

E
Erich stopped for a few seconds and just stood. He looked up in exasperation and just thought for a few moments. Oddly enough, in fact completely out of character Erich wanted absolutely nothing from Spencer, nothing except for her of course but that would come later. The Garhoon just looked up at the sky, he wished he could simply walk up the tree's but they were massive, far too large to climb or even attempt to scale.

Before his mind ventured too far he turned back to Spencer, his eyes were more sad than angry or annoyed. He wasn't actually sure if they would make it out of here. The Shadowlands as the Wookies called them were dangerous, more dangerous than even he probably realized. “The symbol is that of my companies, you will find it in many more places than just Kashyyyk.”

He was exasperated and scared. Of course the fear didn't show, it hardly registered with himself in fact, but this place was dangerous, insanely so. Seriously I can't stress this enough this place was crazy hard to survive. He smiled at her, and then touched her face. He realized that she was in fact still just a girl. She had grown up in a temple sheltered and hidden away, she didn't actually know any better. Erich touched her face again with his hand and then gave her a slight kiss cutting her off halfway through her second sentence.

We will find a way out of here, and well talk cost later.” He said the last bit with a mischievous smile, and then he turned away from her and closed his eyes. He needed to figure out a way out, he knew North, South, East, and West of course but finding a way back up...well that was rather difficult.

He kissed her again and she felt her body hot once more. Spencer just nodded, understanding that there was a lot more they needed to deal with then just discussing payment. She was happy though that he was going to accept something from her, but what he wanted she didn’t know or really fathom to think about. He didn’t touch her face before now and she wondered what had gotten into him. He seemed to show a different side every moment she was with him. She started to wonder if all Garhoon were as complex as he was.

Despite the fact that he hid his emotions well, Spencer picked up on something different about him. It worried her, but she trusted Erich with her life from this moment. He proved to me strong enough to get them out of this situation. Looking up towards the trees she wondered how this place could be so dangerous, she had heard stories of course but the order made it sound less than what Erich was making it. She trusted Erich’s experience than the teachings of an old book, if you would have asked her before she ventured and met Erich – she would have agreed with the teachings.

Heading close behind Erich she continued with him though the Shadowlands.

3 days later -- night fall

Time took its toll on her as she nearly collapsed; they had been walking for what felt like ages. The land was far bigger than she had expected. Taking a short break, she closed her eyes and focused the force onto her body. Her connection was incredible, but it had its crippling moments especially if the emotion she was feeling from an opponent was strong enough. She suddenly felt a burst of energy, rejuvenated and the hunger in her stomach passed. The force was a wondrous thing and it helped those in control survive. Spencer knew though she wouldn’t be able to last longer and she also worried about her companion.

“Erich, we should probably set up camp soon? Night is about to fall again and we’ve been walking for so long.”

Spencer wondered if they were lost, she hadn’t expected it. She came so unprepared to the hellhole Kashyyyk. Sitting down, she looked at her hands and wondered if she should have taken the other route and headed to Nar Shaddaa. There was a mark there also – she probably would have been home at the temple by now if she would have taken the urban route. Frowning, she rubbed her cheek. She felt the dirt building up on her delicate skin, besides thinking of a bath she knew they needed to restock on some water.

“Should we look to see if we can find another water source…?”

Erich Lor

E
Erich stopped walking as Spencer suggested setting up a camp. They had been walking for hours now with Erich carrying Spencer some of the way and the two of them just walking. They had encountered only two creatures, neither of them attacked as Erich had been able to scare them off. Still the Shadowlands had proven to bring out the Garhoon's paranoia to the max. He hated this place, far more than he hated being in prison or any other place. He stopped walking and then nodded to her in agreement.

He was growing hungry, it had almost been four entire days now since he had fed. His skin had begun to grow pale, his eyes had turned a deeper red, and his fangs had slowly begun to grow. He could no longer control these changes, the effort was far too taxing and took too much energy. Erich looked at Spencer, at this point she looked quite delicious.

The Garhoon looked around for a few seconds then closed his eyes. He deprived himself of one of his senses so he could hear better. He tried to listen for rushing water, for animals splashing, for something to drink. Erich listened, and after five minutes he finally heard something. He opened his eyes, and then motioned to Spencer. As soon as she was close to him Erich picked her up in his arms. He swept her up in his arms and then jumped.

He bounded from tree to tree jumping and elevating himself and Spencer over and over again until finally they landed on top of a cliff face. As soon as they landed Erich placed Spencer on the ground and immediately collapsed. His breathing grew heavy, his face changed again, and he growled suddenly.

For a few seconds Erich just sat in a collapsed in a heap, his breathing sounded out for a few more seconds until finally he managed to look up. When he did he saw Spencer laying down besides a pool of water. His hunger had truly taken him, he could see her pulse, her veins, her beating heart. He needed to feed soon.

We need to make a fire.” Erich said in a strained voice.

Spencer knelt by the water, she reached down cupping the refreshing liquid. It felt amazing as it flowed through her fingers rinsing off the dirt and the sweat that accumulated the past couple of days. She didn’t see Erich, she didn’t notice the way he had looked at her. Spencer was too focused on rinsing off the gunk that gathered on her. The water splashed against her face and it was at that moment as the water dripped from the tip of her small nose that she heard him.

“A fire would be a great idea; it has been getting colder at night.”

She stood up and moved towards the darker part of where they had landed. There were several vines and brush along with some wood for them to light. It didn’t take her long to come back and she started to set it up in the middle of camp. As she piled the brush and the wood, she continued to pull at the tunic that hung ripped against her small frame. Looking over at Erich, she noticed the color of his eyes and the way his features changed day to day. He resembled the monster she met while at the prison. Her heart raced as she remembered the violence that occurred when he was starved, her eyes moved remembering that she was the only thing close to food for him here.

Spencer refocused her mind on the fire; she grabbed her lightsabre and ignited the blade close to the brush. The light sword quickly caused the brush to ignite and the fire flourished with the kindling. Standing up she tossed the blade onto the soft brush. Slowly she removed the rags that used to be her tunic leaving her in the tight form fitting undershirt.

“Erich, I need to wash up – after that maybe we can look for food?”

Moving away, she turned her back on him and started to strip down. Her nude frame slipped into the water as she shuddered and soon she dunked under allowing the water to wash away everything that clung to her. Coming up for air, she ran her hands over her face as she relaxed for a moment. She couldn’t get to relaxed especially after seeing how vibrantly red Erich’s eyes had become. Remembering the Garhoon, she looked towards his direction with a coy smile.

Erich Lor

E
This wasn't good. He was hungry, she was naked and she looked very tasty naked. The Garhoon closed his eyes for a second obscuring the red iris' that were currently engrained within. He tried to focus himself, he tried to subdue his interest in biting into Spencer and completely eating her whole. He was getting dangerous, and that was very very bad.

When she mentioned food Erich began to grow slightly dizzy. He couldn't eat actual animals, or rather he could they just didn't provide the right kind of nutrition. He was a Garhoon, worse yet he was a specific sub-species of Garhoon. Unlike many of his brothers and sisters he didn't just need blood to sustain himself, but to fully recover he needed to feast on bone marrow and muscle tissues. In other words he needed to consume and entire person to becoming fully whole. Animals worked some of the time, but most of the creatures on Kashyyyk didn't have the required...make up to sustain him.

This was why it was becoming a problem, for miles around them Spencer was the only real food for Erich to consume and every second that went by she was looking more and more tasty. He considered his options. He couldn't kill her. That was entirely out of the question, he couldn't tear her into little pieces either as again that would defeat the purpose of saving her in the first place.

He could feed on her, Erich could gain a temporary reprieve from the hunger, he could drink her blood and sustain himself on that. Slowly he opened his eyes, hunger fully on his mind. He looked at Spencer as she jumped into the water. Her beautiful, tiny, supply body would make the perfect meal. The blood running through her veins. He began to drool slightly, then as he looked at her with that coy little smile he stopped himself.

No, he couldn't eat her, couldn't harm her, it was out of the question. Finally he spoke with a strained voice “Right, food.”

Spencer finished washing, she could feel him watching. She moved out of the water and used the rags of the tunic to dry herself off. Pulling the clothing over her frame, she moved back towards the fire and the Garhoon. Her hazel eyes never leaving him from the time she was in the middle of the water to now. She knew exactly what he wanted and how she would provide him with it. Silence was between them as she stared at him, her hands trailing along her neck, feeling the goose bumps that spread as she thought more and more about his hunger.

“You’re hungry.”

Her leather boots moved against the wet ground as she crossed the distance between them. Spencer brushed her hair aside revealing her long slender neck. She gulped down every ounce of fear as she knelt down in front of him and closed her eyes. She was calm, but anticipated pain as she spread her lips to speak to him.

“I can’t survive without you and you can’t survive without some sort of nourishment. I’m not completely human, my father was Echani, but they’re close to humans. I should provide some energy for you. Please Erich, you can eat…”

Her smile returned on her face as she looked at him in the eye.

“I trust you.”

Erich Lor

E
Erich didn't hesitate, he didn't argue, he didn't say no. There was no way for him to do so. She was offering herself to him and there was no way for him to resist such a tasty meal at this point. The minute she said the words the Garhoon saw nothing but red. His eyes turned fully red and grew a bit larger, his fangs grew out to their normal length, and then he bounded forward.

In an instant Erich was upon her. Unlike with the Queen that Spencer had seen die however Erich picked up Spencer quite gently. He swept her up holding a strong arm into her back and pushing her upwards and into him, then he chomped down on her neck. It would not be a pleasant sensation, but a fierce one.

The Garhoon bit into Spencer, and then he drank for what to him seemed like hours. He felt sweat life fall into him, energy in its purest form swept through him like a powerful light. His hunger faded away, his skin became less cracked and broken and his hair regained its luster. Almost in an instant Erich became much better. He allowed himself to keep draining, keep drinking in her life. Then with strength he did not think he had, Erich stopped himself.

He dug his fangs from her neck , all of them soaked with her blood. Then he gently let her fall to the floor. His eyes did not turn back to their natural blue, and his fangs did not disappear entirely, but he looked better, far better than he had before.

Spencer was foolish to think it wasn’t going to hurt as bad as it did. The pain surged her body as she felt her life draining from her. She couldn’t breathe and it felt like ages as he fed off of her. Despite the pain, she didn’t cry out in pain nor did she show how much she was in pain. Her smile stayed spread across her face as he held her close, she knew she was doing the right thing and he wouldn’t lose control. The pain subsided as he pulled out of her; she felt the warmth of her wound against the air. Taking in a deep breath, she felt the ground under her. It took her a minute to gather her senses.

Sitting up, she placed her hand on her neck. The warmth emitted from her hand, she healed the wounds closing them off just enough. She didn’t completely heal herself, she wanted a reminder of this day, and she wanted to remember the sacrifice and the horror of the world she was now in. Placing her hand in her lap she felt slightly dizzy, she had given him a part of her that she wouldn’t have been able to give anyone. Still, she felt like she hadn’t repaid him for what he’s done for her.

“Thank you, once again you’ve spared my life. I hope that was enough to sustain you for the time being. If not I’m willing to give you more.”

Spencer was a bit pale from the ordeal, but she was happy she could help. The fire was warm and it was enough to sustain her till they found a way off this planet.

Erich Lor

E
Erich let the blood drip from his fangs, he was calm now. The violence and the hunger had disappeared from his eyes. He smiled slightly as he let the blood drip from his mouth. It was a massive change in what he had previously been like, Spencer would be able to notice how his personality was now different, how his entire being had been changed by just this one act of transferring the life essence of his blood. His shoulder slumped, and he felt entirely relaxed as if the weight of the world had been lifted.

It was enough.” He said calmly as he finally touched his fangs and stopped the blood from dripping from his mouth. What he didn't mention was that eventually even this would not be enough to sustain him. Yes blood was nice, and it kept him alive, but in order for him to maintain his energy, speed, and strength he would have to feed from her every night and eventually that would be the death of her.

They needed to get out of this jungle soon, very soon. Erich moved over to her and gently embraced her, he kissed her forehead leaving a trail of blood dripping down onto her face.

Thank you.” He spoke again as he picked her up in his arms and carried her nearer to the flame, then he gently placed her down onto the ground next to a large tree trunk where it would be warmer. The Garhoon looked down at her and then off into the forest. “I'll find you some food.”

Erich knew that she would be safe on this plateau, none of the creatures would be able to get up here, the ones that could were weak enough that Spencer could handle them herself. The Garhoon needed to find food for her, if she wasn't already she would soon be very hungry. Knowing this Erich bounded off, running into the tree's to hunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom