Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elise Dawn

Full Name: Elise Maria Dawn​
Race: Energy Vampire/Human​
True Age: 36​
Apparent Age: 22​
Force Sensitive: Yes, Cryokinetic, Pyrokinetic​
Born or Changed: Born​
Bloodline/Family: Corvinus​
Empire:​
Title/Rank:​
Eyes: Dark blue almost black​
Height: 5' 9"​
Weight: 120 lbs​
Scars/Marks: Long scar from the base of her neck travelling to her waist​
Hair: Medium Black to Grey​
Cannibal​
Family: All dead​
Strengths:​
Seduction, she can make those around her see her differently than she actually is. Her hair may seem a different colour or what she is wearing may look different, etc.​
Crokinetic, works with the ice and snow. (Still learning to control fully.)​
Pyrokinetic, fire skills come easily to her. (Still learning full control.)​
Weakness's:​
Romantic, she falls for other easily letting them into her life to quickly which has proven to harm her.​
Mood swings, she cannot always control her emotions, especially when she gets hurt.​
Cannibalism, she has been known to feast on people at the worst times.​
Equipment:​
Long katana sword across her back, not strong enough to block a lightsaber but deals a lot of damage.​
Knee-high boots with knives on each one.​
Bio:​
Most of her life she has lived alone, working as a dancer when needed, hustling her ass off to live her life quietly but still able to live well. Over time she has learned to block out others and be alone, though just as easily as she can be alone she can be the life of the crowd. She is smart and pretty but not always the easiest to be around. She frightens other when she tells the story or her parents death and how it was her fault, how her emotions couldn't held back, how the fire ripped through her parents bodies.​
Though she may sound like a killer she really is not, she is a person of life and healing that has been dealt a bad hand.​
Threads!​

[member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"] Thank you aha

[member="Niyla Ar'i"] Sounds perfect, I have a bunch of friends on here and I used to write on their old account.

[member="Tachon Zur-Ksi"] Thank you thank you

Welcome.

I see you claim to already be knowledgeable on the site, but I've gained some knowledge since joining a few months back myself. If you have any questions or desires to roleplay, throw me a message. I'm always down to start something up to pass the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom