Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

East Coast BBQ chaos -con party on August 16-17th.

Alright, hubby will come home on August the 8th, and to celebrate the end to his last deployment, we are going to have a weekend BBQ bash at my house on August the 16th.

That and, it’s been a while since I’ve done a “Con” per se where I invite folk in the RP community to hang out, meet each other IRL, and play games.

Ryori and I would do this once every year, and it’s about that time. (Although Ryori now lives in the west coast, so will be unable to join)

It will be potluck style if you so desire to bring any kind of food, but we’ll be providing the carne asada and stuff.

Previous get togethers have allowed folk like Ayden, Tef, Chaos, Sarge, Nomad, Spencer, Tegaea, Ryori, Akio, Mason, and a whole bunch of other folks meet each other in various times and locations.

If you are interested in coming, and you think you can make it up to Lorton, VA on the 16th or 17th (feel free to crash at my place if you are driving a ways) feel free to Pm me!

Cira

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
If I wasn't coming back to U.S. just a day before that I would have come with the gf to actually meet you guys in person :p

However, on 16th and 17th I'll be probably dealing with the jet-lag, so yeah,
Have fun though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom