Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eager To Learn

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
[member="Coci Heavenshield"]
Honestly, I don't know where to start. I've always done independent training, first time doing it in a faction.
Where's a good place to get started?

I would have a look at the class of Jedi we have listed in the enrollment area firstly. That might give you a direction in which to take your jedi.

If you wish for a master there is a thread to request one for training or there is the Voss Academy to train in as well. But firstly check out the classes of Jedi and someone will come and assist with that.

[member="Torra Orion"]

[member="Torra Orion"]

Welcome to SSC. I do a lot of independent training myself but the difference being that I like to leave them as open threads so others that may be interested in learning or honing that particular skill can join in.

The one taking place right now in the Voss Academy section is a King of the Ring style Makashi/saber training thread. ;) Feel free to stop by if you want it is still early in the thread.

[member="Torra Orion"]

yes welcome to the Order please feel free to ask as many question as you like dear.

Don't mind the kisses on the cheeks.

Also I'm be starting a couple of classes up one being a healing class here maybe get someone to teach basic sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom