Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E3 Time Card

I got no idea when this was published, also need to note this is subject to change. Okay, that stuff out the way I can get into the jokes and stuff. With the biggest gaming con in the world only a few days away, there has been a thing with twitch TV where finally people can speak and joke while the presentations are going on. Thus i'll recommend NerdCubed on Youtube and Twitch, as he'll be doing them and it's free to watch and stuff. Yeah. You get to watch E3 live, don't complain :D

However, due to the overall E3 being held in LA, that causes many a timezone issue, which means i'm gonna be doing more than one all nighter, though i'm gonna be missing Ubisoft and Sony, which annoys me. However, I found a card, subject to change, that takes all the presentations and translates them into your timezone.

Here:
Rp8KLj3.png

Some of the stuff doesn't look to bad from the teasers, so i'm watching. Though like I said on my character acc i'm gonna need to catch up on Sony and Ubisoft cause i've got exams the next day. Lucky me tho cause i've got monday off so I can watch the one I want to watch some what, Bethezda. Yeah, GMT + 0 :(

Edit: And for some reason I put EA not E3 in the title for some reason. Anyone able to fix that?

[member="Kana Truden"]

Both IGN and Roosterteeth (via YouTube) will be streaming the conferences live as well as giving commentary throughout the event. I'll probably tune in to a little of both, cut out the conferences themselves and just check out the trailers later. Mostly because I don't want to have to deal with hype commentary or ridiculous marketing ploys that will inevitably get stuck in there. Also, I thought my eyes were going to pop out from rolling them too many times last year when Ubisoft did that dance game on stage.

Well, I want to know what channel it comes on TV. First time I'm going to be watching E3 (mainly because Dark Souls 3 rumor and Fallout 4 information) and dunno what channel it's going to be coming on and if it's one of those 'Pay to view' events. :l If it is pay per view, then I am going to NerdCubed for it.

Well, Bethesda was rubbish. The best bit was when they brought out Doom, a game full of blood and gore, and yet couldn't actually swear when they were talking about guns :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom