Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E3 2016 Day 1 Recap

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
microsofts was... project scorpio is... I was happy but now debating if should save for scorpio or get a slim when released because of the harddrive upgrade.

plus scalebound looked cool and all those other games so far

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Save for Scorpio. Slim is a downgrade from the Xbox One. The only major upgrade it'll provide is a 2TB Hard drive which is massive compared to the default 500GB the Xbox One comes with. Scorpio I imagine will also have a 2TB drive, maybe even 3TB. Plus the Scorpio, according to various leaks around the internet and Reddit, is going to be closer to a high end PC then a gaming console.

So if you want something new, I'd save for the Scorpio. And if you want more drive space for your Xbox One, I'd recommend buying a external drive (a 2TB drive isn't too bad a price).

@Xiarr Sair

Injustice 2 was announced and premiered before E3. Hence why it isn't on the list above.

I didn't watch much or catch a lot of coverage but I saw lots of messages and views that summarised this feeling:

giphy.gif

Am I right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom