Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Durasteel Claw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
s-l300.jpg

Image Source: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grey-Leather-Clawpaw-Pair-clawed-gloves-SCA-LOTR-LARP-steampunk-reptile-finish-/271706079855

Intent: A personal weapon for Malo Kwaad.

Development Thread: None. Will make one if necessary.

Manufacturer: Malo Kwaad.

Model: N/A.

Affiliation: Malo Kwaad.

Modularity: No.

Production: Unique.

Material: Durasteel, leather, hardened Bantha hide.

Classification: Glove.

Size: One-Handed (For each hand).

Length: Around 8 centimeters.

Weight: 1.36078 kg.

Special Features: None.

Description: The glove itself is made with hardened bantha hide and leather. Durasteel blades protrude from the fingertips, allowing the user to slash and claw at an opponent. The glove is incredibly easy to wear and can grip lightsabers or other melee weapons with ease. However, the user cannot wield a slugthrower or firearm due to the blades. The blades are incredibly sharp, but can be dulled. Leather straps hold most of the glove together.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Hi, my name is Rusty and I'll be your friendly neighborhood Factory Judge for this submission.

Malo Kwaad said:
Length: Honestly, I have no idea how long a claw-fingered leather glove would be.
At a glance, I'd say the claws are about 8 cm in length.

Malo Kwaad said:
The glove is incredibly easy to wear and can hold lightsabers or other melee weapons with ease.
It's a minor quibble, but the wording here could be a little better. I'd say they can grip rather than hold, on the grounds that someone is going to get the idea that they can hold the blades if they don't bother to read the submission. Like I said, minor quibble, but if you're making one edit, changing a word is no trouble.

Other than that, looks good. Lemme know when you've got the edits finished and we'll move on from there.

[member="Malo Kwaad"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom