Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duo Character Idea.

Hi Guys!

I recently saw something that inspired a new idea for a new character. Along the lines of two people in a relationship, or something like that of chewie & Han Solo, I was wondering if anyone wanted to create a duo bounty hunter group?

I have a general idea of who my girl is going to be, but I was wondering if anyone else was interested? I was looking for maybe a droid/large alien species to make the dynamic more unique, but I'm open to ideas.

Would anyone be interested? We'd probably have multiple threads together taking on jobs or just talking! Sounds like fun to me. Anyone else~?

Alco

Battle Droid Commander
[member="Ayessa Valen"]
Mainly like a regular battle droid but He is more intelligent because he was programmed to be a battle strategist.
He likes to plan out his fights before actually engaging in them.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyo.
Bounty hunter here. Han/Chewwy type dealios aren't my thing.. but I'm open to offers my services on the odd job

[member="Leva"] [member="Alco"] [member="Ayessa Valen"]

Kira Fenn JK

K
Oh my gosh! I didn't even notice that! ;o;

Do you know how to change it?

[member="Sitara Qin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom