Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel in the Sands

Felran Natri

F
Felran laughed, he was enjoying one of his favorite pastimes-murdering Tuskens. He was in one of the closest tusken villages he could find. These Tuskens did nothing wrong, they didn't kill any other locals or raid towns, which is why Felran had chosen them. They were almost too easy as they barely stood up against his lightsaber as he slaughtered everyone, men, women, and children alike. A few minutes later all was silent, the Sith sat apon one of the dead Banthas. Then he felt it, a small disturbance in the force. There was someone else here.

[member="Ostdern Mastogar"]

Ostdern Mastogar

O
Ostdern sensed a Sith nearby. He walked over a hill and quickly knelt down. [member="Felran Natri"] was kneeling on a dead bantha. This scoundrel obviously had no pity for animals. This was a problem he had to deal with. He produced his saber pike and slide down the sand dune silently. He ducked behind a rock before jumping right in front of Felran. He ignited his pike.
"I don't suppose you plan on cleaning up when your done punk."
Ostdern hated the sith with all his heart. He wanted to take all sith and kill them with one thrust of his pike. He readied himself for the coming fight.
"If it's a fight you want, you got it. Prepare to lose!"
Ostdern leaped towards Felran and lashed out with his pike.

Felran Natri

F
Felran quickly got up and blocked the pike with his own blade. He chuckled and looked at the young Jedi infront of him "So brash to go and start a fight with an enemy you know nothing about boy. You have no idea who you are messing with." Felran moved back, slicing at his opponents waist. Young and naive. Perhaps this will provide more of a challenge than those dirty Tuskens. He thought.

Ostdern Mastogar

O
"I will not lose to scum like you, that is why I'm fighting. I wish to cleanse the world of filth like you."
Ostdern swung his pike at Felran again. He followed up by force pushing him into a rock wall.

Felran Natri

F
Felran grinned as he blocked the attack though he was unprepared for the push and went flying into a wall. As he got up he laughed "Is that all you got?" Felran leaped, slashing at Ostdern. If not let's see how willing you are to beat me

Ostdern Mastogar

O
Ostdern took to his reverse Soresu stance.
"I've learned what you Sith can do as well, I'm a double threat. Hyah!"
Ostdern spun the pike around and pointed it at [member="Felran Natri"]. In an odd twist he sent force lightning towards Felran.
"And yes, I am determined to beat you."

Felran Natri

F
Felran stopped the force lightning with his palm, shooting it back at Ostdern. He moved back when his feet touched the ground and chuckled "I am a double threat as well....but not in the same way." Felran held out the hilt of his lightsaber and a second blade jutted out from the hilt, opposite from the first. He sprinted towards [member="Ostdern Mastogar"] switching blades after he slice he took.

Ostdern Mastogar

O
"I can't stand that you sith Zabraks always want to use that lightsaber. Why not just have two?"
Ostdern deflected the lightining to the ground, causing a landslide and sending them rolling down near a cliff edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom