Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dredge is Done

So recently I've been wanting to end Dredge and I just can't bring myself to do it ICly. Just through lack of muse for him, so I'm going to hop on the hand wave express and explain to you all how his story ended.

Dredge's physical form died on Myrkr when [member="Preliat Mantis"] killed him, however his essence survived and entered Preliat's body to not end up in the nether. So being stuck in Preliat's body in the back of his head, Dredge began to torment Preliat. Made him see hallucinations of his family dying, all of that good stuff. So this goes on for a bit, but as Dredge grows bored he watches Preliat through his eyes. Sees his daughter, his wife, all of these people who love Preliat in a sense of a real family. Which was something Dredge never had or fully understood. And through that he sees why Preliat fights, for honor and for his family and all the people who love him.

And slowly Dredge understands just how fragile and precious life is. He learns how wrong he was and how terrible he feels for killing billions and robbing them of love and life. So Dredge understands now that all along he was truly the bad guy. That he was a monster and he could never return to the galaxy. But he has one last thing he needs to do. He transfers his essence into his adopted daughter, a Yuuzhan Vong child with a small amount of Yammosk tissue in her head to make her barely force sensitive. And he moves into her head with her permission and basically watches his daughter grow up and live her life, and when she passes so will he. His story ends as a person who regrets everything he's done, and he regrets dying and not discovering love and happiness. But he has peace knowing he will always be with that one person who ever showed him love or a sense of family.

The End.

So that aside, what did you think about Dredge? Some one has described him to me as the Macho Man Randy Savage of Evil. And I'm ok with this lol

Drapeam Nyx said:
Dredge was the bad guy the site deserved.
"But not the one it needs right now."
I couldn't pass that up...

Dredge was great. That's a very suprising, and very fitting ending for him too. I am sad to see him go, though. First Vornskr died, then Dredge... All the bad guys are dying! ._.

Out of curiosity, will Dredge's adopted daughter with that little bit of Dredge Soul in her ever be a character?

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom