Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dredd [MASSIVELY OPEN DUNGEON STYLE RP]

((this is a public thread, I am the GM or DM and I will RP NPC resistance against your character as they adventure this planet to see all that it has to offer. All are welcome and there is no limit to what you can do here. Topple democracy or bring order back to the planet as its new ruler. This planet is made for purely fun and a link will be provided at the bottom. I am very active as a DM and I will always post to you ASAP. Write your characters in orbit or on the planet already in whichever section! Have fun everyone!)

"This is spirit of defiance!! Mayday I repeat mayday! We are going down we are goi-" Boom, was what was heard over the emergency frequencies of ships in the sector followed by a few minutes of static. Soon coughing and wheezing came out and the sound of a mic being rustled. "This is Captain Rome of The Spirit of Defiance. Republic long range scouting vessel. We have been shot down over a unknown planet in wild space. We have a crew of one hundred men and women and we need immediate assistance. I have a team of men outside, there appears to be buildings and signs of life." With another cough the captain tussled the mic around and a grim silence took befell the comm before he spoke again "We see people, a group of I think hipsters? They look to be armed with tools to help us. I think we might be ok, my men are approaching them now." Then howling screams filled the radio "HOLY HELL THEY JUST KILLED THEM!! THEY SEE US! THEY SEE US AND THEY ARE HEADED THIS WAY PLEASE ANYONE IN THIS SECTOR BOUNTY HUNTERS MERCS!" Beaming out their location the panicked captain on the radio screamed before the sound of him being dragged off radiated through comms. Then it was quiet for a moment.

"You know mate, you really got to fix your war paint. Looks like a phallic object is tattoos to your chest." With a laugh from another voice another one kicked in "The Bloody hell is a phallic object mate!? Do I look like some karking doctor!?" The disgruntled voice said "Nah man I'm just saying is all, anywho lets get these blokes back to the dome for dinner. It's medium rare tonight!" Walking off the voices faded and only silence was heard. This was the planet known as Dredd in wild space, a planet filled with chaos and warring factions. The Angels to the west, Wonderland to the east along with the Racketeers. Liberty District to the north and the mystery of the dark zone to the south. Now the only question is, what will you do?

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
[member="Gherron Vael"]
@Teroch Gra'tua
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/27072-dredd/

Teroch Gra'tua was in wild space. His ship had acted up and brought him here, to this unknown planet.

"Ah, can't remember another time when I explored a planet I've never been to before." he leaned back in his seat slowly, the landing would take a minute, and he already had his gear with him.

It took a minute, but arrived on the surface. It didn't look as pretty or as barren as other planets, it still felt strange though, not like he didn't belong here, just that something wasn't right. He scanned all around him, spotting some buildings and smoke nearby, then he heard static come through his helmets comms.

"-My men are approaching them no-"

Teroch raised a brow.

"-HOLY HELL THEY JUST KILLE-"

The radio cut out, stopping the man for a moment.

"-EADED THIS WAY PLEASE ANYONE IN THIS SECTOR BOUNTY HUNTERS MERCS,"

"That must be what the smoke is from." He looked at the smoke for a moment before running towards it, taking his newly made Outland Rifle off his back.

[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]
(A Little short and quick, hopefully the next one will be better)

@Teroch Gra'tua
Looking down from buildings and street lamps at the outsider in their territory the streets began to clang with the banging of metal objects against buildings and walls around the man as a sign that there was an outsider among them, he was towards the edge of Rackateer turf and was headed towards the crashed republic ship. It would be a good trek but the in shape man would make it there successfully. But what he did not know that taken the open routes had caused him to be exposed and soon a party of Racketeers would be among him to collect him for diner

When he arrived at the ship he could see a few things. A group of barely dressed men and aliens with bad haircuts and war paint dragging off screaming people to the last man and woman. That was towards his right and they were being taken into the more darker part of the slums behind a large building. To his left there was the crashed republic scout ship where there would no doubtly be rations equipment and credits but more than likely there would be whoever these people were rummaging through it to collect it. And dead in front of him were four of the war painted savages in the open fighting over what looked to be the shoes on one of the dead republic sailors feet. This was not a good situation for the Mandolorian

"The shab..." Teroch said, already tired from the running moments before, he took in the situation around him, people were getting dragged off, people fighting over shoes and a crashed ship, it was a strange situation for the Mandalorian "Hey! Get back here!" he yelled at the people to his right, he didn't know who was who, but he wasn't going to let anybody get dragged away "Stop! I'm warning you!" he only warned them since he didn't want to shoot the wrong person, or anyone, unless he needed to, he fired a shot of his weapon into the sky, which got their attention.

@Teroch Gra'tua
Very very bad move. The men fighting for the shoes stopped and looked at him, brandishing knives and other make shift weapons they seemed to have a very hungry look on their eyes. "Hey Monty." One of them said letting his knife glimmer a little. The other four appeared to be holding some kind of pike but it was safe to assume the merc could drop them before they got close. "Yeah mate?" The strangely dressed man responded "How much you think this one weighs?" He said to Monty. "I'd say he's pushing two fourty." Moving closer the four Racketeers moved closer and to the left a few more could be seen exiting the ship to see what was going on. A good ten racketeers began to converge on the man with malice and hunger in their eyes. The others were still being dragged away but it didn't help the man anymore to hear the clanging of a racketeer hunting party behind him. He needed to act and act fast or else he would end up as diner for the gang

Inside the borrowed ship from the Horde, Romeo was heading towards what he had heard tp be some new planet. What he wasn't expecting was the sudden call for help that sounded like...well tthings, possibly people dying. He attempted to contact the caller, or whatever these things were, but only static came through the speakers. "Well I guess I'm going down to have a look." Pinpoint location showed him on a small screen on the ship where the call came from.

Breaking atmosphere, and heading near the spot the screen said the call came from only produced a wreckage. "Well maybe this explains things." He said to himself. From the look of things as he flew by, this had been maybe a hour, or so ago. "Lousy machines, their slow. I'm way to late." But how did he get the message? Maybe the crash had been there a few hours, and the straglers had just got communications up. Regardless, it was irrelevant really. He wasn't here to save people, he was here to observe. Landing about 100 yards from the crash, he checked his gear he had brought. His lightsaber. He didn't need anything else. "Backpack!" He quickly said. He pulled out a small rucksack from behind his seat, and opened the canopy of the ship. He jumped out, and didn't bother to look where he was on the planet.

"Well..smells like death here." He inhaled deeply. "Enemies. Hostility. This planet is a ravaged place." He could sense it through the force. It warned him to leave, but that wasn't why he was here. Set foot on the planet, then leave. "Be quiet force, and obey me." He muttered. [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema was in big trouble. Her last job delivering a double shipment of spice had gone south in a real hurry. A heavily armed squadron of snub fighters were waiting for her when she came out of hyperspace, and she had to spend standard minute or two getting torn to shreds in space. In a final act of desperation, she punched in some coordinates, and was enveloped in the hyperspace curtain, not a moment too soon.

After a terrifying twenty hours of nothing, she finally came out to a planet she did not recognize. She attempted to set down gently, controlling her decent to avoid any reentry burn. She flew over to a still-smoking crash site of what appeared to be a republic ship. She brought down a reasonable distance away, before running to her footlocker to put on her standard flight suit, which afforded slightly better protection than her regular attire.

Tightening her belt, Neema locked down her ship behind her, before pulling out her pistol. With a shaky breath, she tightly gripped her heavy blaster in both hands, before moving over towards the crash sight.

[member="Romeo Sin"]
Moving through the wreckage like ghosts through the wastes a commando squad of Arc Angels dressed in black and carrying slug throwers moved in to check the commotion, they were in the vicinity doing some recon and they were going to come across the ship that had came in assist a downed republic ship by the looks of it. From the high ground the five man team looked down at Romeo. Telling a sniper and a spotter to hold their position and provide guardian angel support while the team of commandos surrounded Romeo. Their job was to find a small girl missing on the outskirts, normally they would assume they were dead but this was a council members child.

Silently they crept on him until they went out of the woodwork they sprouted out and aimed their weapons at Sin's face. "GET DOWN GET DOWN!!" Surrounding him the angels looked at him could see he wasn't a Rackateer. "Who are you?" The leader among them said

[member="Capt. Neema Farron"]
Skittering could be heard around the woman, small pitter patter of feet in the darkness. "Hello?" The small voice of a child rang out to the woman. Stepping out of the shadows a small girl in tattered rags and blood running down her leg, looking at the fair captain with clear fear in her eyes. "Don't eat me! I'm sorry!" That wasn't something you heard every day, don't eat me. What kind if world was this?

"Please please I'm sorry I just want to go home!" The seven year old girl was paralyzed and soon the stench of urine filled the air around the captain from a source that was quite obvious. Paralyzed with fear the little girl stood there like a dear in the headlights

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema's features softened at the child, as she slowly slid her blaster back into it's holster, unclipped of course. She carefully lifted her open hands out to her side, hoping to demonstrate harmlessness to the girl. Dropping to one knee, she gave her kindest smile. "Don't worry, I mean you no harm."

Neema had next to zero experience dealing with children. This poor little girl was obviously terrified, as evidenced by the smell emanating from her, but no apparent way to help sprang to mind. It was easier dealing with adults. Scoundrels and criminals and the like were predictable, kids, however...

She slowly reached out her gloved right hand, palm towards the sky, in what she hoped could translate as a sign of trust, or maybe friendship. "My name is Neema... what's yours?"

"Mary." She said softly to the smuggler, moving forward she could see she wasn't a racketeer. She could help them and get back to angel turf. If she could get her out and keep her safe then surly they could get home. "Neema, we need to go now. They have ears everywhere. They took me and my friends and its too late for them but we need to go before they find us!" Panic filled her now as she quickly took the spacers hand. "Come on we have to go! Please please they are coming!" The bloody girl began to fidget and point towards a road that looked like it lead away from the I industrial area. They were on the outskirts of Racketeer turf and the woman had a few choices to make. Press forward and leave the child, take her with her to press forward or get the hell out of dodge. Or whatever the girl felt was needed but the sound of clanging could be heard in the distance of metal hitting the ground

"Just on time." He said to himself as soldiers of some sort aimed weapons at him. Though they wouldn't get to see his face because oh his mask. People always seemed to demand what he didn't want to do, but he did as he was told with his hands up. He got down on the ground, only because these weren't the bad guys. Their intentions were clear from the force. "Did I do something wrong sir?" He asked politely. [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

[member="Romeo Sin"]
Eying him up and down the three commandos never took his eyes off of him, keeping their slug throwers pointed at him the leader spoke out. "Davis, what do you think?" The leader of them said to the man on his right. "He doesn't seem to be bearing their colors, give him the test." Cocking back the bolt on his rifle the leader kept it level and demanded something from Romeo "Let me see your hands, stick them out in front of you. Take off your gloves and stick them directly out." This was a test to see if he was one of them, often mad cow disease was the leading cause of death here from cannibalism and a sign of that was the shakes. If Romeos hands remained steady he could be some what trusted by the men

Test? What did his hands have to do with a test? He got to his knees, and removed his gloves revealing his hands full of scars. Perfectly steady. As a force user should be. "Do I pass?" He said. Funny how they never asked him to remove the mask. Not that he would if they asked but still. "Anyone wanna explain to me the situation of Dredd?" He continued to speak with his hands still out. [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

[member="Romeo Sin"]
Seeing that he wasn't a cannibal was good, he could be trusted somewhat now, "Well you are standing in the problem. Three billion people in this area killing and living in anarchy. Another one point five billion of those people are Racketeers. And they have a councilman's daughter. We got word of a crashed ship probably shot down by liberty peeps but we don't know. Listen man I can tell you are an off worlder here's a good piece of advice. Leave." Looking over to his right the leader pointed down and his sniper and people providing over watch ran down to them

"We are looking for a kid, she's probably dead but if not we need to grab her. If they find her they will either eat her or sell her to the Cheshire's. either way we can't have that happen." Stepping forward the team of commandos moved forward "you can come If you want but shut up."

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema was really getting a bad feeling. First she sees a republic ship, that for all she know was shot down, then a little ragged girl came out of seemingly nowhere. She did not know what her story was, but if at a glance she was begging not to be eaten, there did not seem to be a silver line here. Without having a better plan, and this general area having progressed from creepy to borderline horrifying in short order, Neema allowed herself to be led along by Mary. She could hear metal clanging in the background as what was originally a powerwalk evolved into a jog, and then almost a sprint as the girl kept pulling. Whatever was behind them must be very bad, and Neema was finding it increasingly difficult to remain calm.

With the clanging getting louder and louder it seemed to follow them, getting closer and closer to the pair. "We need to go they are coming! Hurry hurry!" With fear staining her voice the little girl was at a full sprint, behind them coming out into the view of the streets were a crowd of what looked to be fifteen barely dressed people and aliens with mohawks and war paint staining their bodies. "We need to get to wonderland! They won't get to us over there hurry it's only a mile up the road." Running as fast as she could the little girl tripped and fell. With a clear snap something was either broken or badly spranged. The girl was down and now it was up to the spacer, leave her or carry her and risk being caught by the racketeers. Shit just got real and choices needed to be made once more

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge

Waking up with a sudden surge of nausea Iris realised his ship had come of hyperspace, this wasn't uncommon for Iris, for his ship was equipped with a 0.75 class hyperdrive. Staggering into the cockpit the silence was broken by ear-piercing sirens and alarms, the same alert Iris had to set to warn him of a collision. Was he in an asteroid field? Or maybe approaching another ship? These questions raced around inside his head, until he a got a view from the plasteel windows. In front of the ship was a planet, one Iris had not seen on any maps or GPSs, and he was heading straight towards it.

Iris' eyes widened "oh shhh-" he croaked as he sprint towards to controls of the ship. From the cockpit it was apparent he has no choice, he was entering this planets atmosphere. Flicking switched, turning knobs and pressing buttons, Iris finally ma managed to slow the ship down. He exhaled in relief.

"Landing spot. Landing spot. Landing spot" he repeated while scanning the planets surface. Now only 10,000 feet from the surface of the planet a dark grey cloud of smoke engulfed the sky, the source was only about 4 miles away. Curious, Iris decided he should check it out, he was always up for an adventure. The source of the smoke was a Republic ship, though it seemed deserted, and in no condition to fly. Iris softy landed his ship on the ground, beside the larger Republic ship, spreading ashes everywhere.

Iris grabbed his trusty durasteel sword and his LS-150 Heavy Accelerated Charged Particle Repeater Gun (LS-150 HACRPG) and opened the cargo bay door, ready to leave.

(Hope this is enough, if you want me to carry it on a little, just say)

With that said he followed next to the leader, the guy up front. "How do you know she was taken?" He asked the sargent, or captian. He wasn't aware of the ranking here. Anarchy, cannibals? "This is a off world ship, looks republic to me. This may or may not have thrown of you off course." These guys seemed more fresh then a republic commando.

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema was a coward. All her life she has run from fights that had an escape route, and this one seemed to be this "wonderland". She had absolutely no intention of coming into contact with this group of what she could only describe as savages chasing after her, who knows what they would do?

Almost as if the cosmos were out to get her, it was at this moment that the girl Mary tripped over something on the path, falling to the ground, her small hand slipping from her own. She landed with a grisly snap, a noise the human body is never supposed to make. Something was definitely broken on the poor girl, and as Neema looked back at her crumpled form, she also saw the gaining crowd.

To her shame, she looked briefly down the path, turning away from the girl and her pursuers, frantically trying to find a way to survive this. I could just go. Nobody would ever know, and they would be too distracted to get me, right? She looked back at the girl, who must be even more afraid than she was. Why does she have to be a child? This would be fine if she wasn't so fething young! How can I make this decision? "DAMMIT!"

Not allowing herself any more time for introspection, she sprinted back to the girl, falling hard to her knees by her side. "Mary!? Honey, listen to me! This is going to hurt a lot, just please hang on, okay?!" She scooped her arms under the girl, hooking an arm behind the knees and under an armpit, pulling her as quickly as she could against her chest. Lifting with her knees, she stood back up, before starting off at a quick jog, the fastest she could manage, in the apparent direction of wonderland.

Stumbling, but recovering before she fell completely, she refused to look over her shoulder as she ran as fast as she could, tears in her eyes. She was heavier than she looked, and keeping even this pace was tiring. She thought maybe she made a mistake...

Krack!

Teroch shot one of the men that were approaching him, then shot another Krack! another one dropped, he didn't care if it attracted more or made these ones angry, they needed to die, or he would Krack! a head burst Krack! he was still up, another shot put him down, it took a few more shots until only two remained, and Teroch was out of ammo for his clip "Kark!" he put the weapon on his back before ejecting the vibro blades in his gauntlets before assuming a battle stance, ready to fight the reaming two scavengers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom