Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Ara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
BobertEZ BobertEZ

I have spoken with the Codex Admin ( Srina Talon Srina Talon ) and seeing as to how the majority of the submission has been wiped out and cannot be restored through the history she will allow a one time archival and removal from the map. It doesn't make sense to keep a planet that's been effectively gutted. She also suggests that, next time, you make a new planet submission if you need to replace an old one. That way, when it is ready, we can archive the old and replace it with the new. Is this the name of the planet that needs to be removed from the map?

Ylla Caeli'runa I greatly appreciate this one time removal from the map. I will take the suggestion into account later on if I run into a situation like this again. I was not expecting to lose my attention or desire for this planet as completely as I did. The original name of the planet is Dotouk, and is in the Osheti IV Hex of the Tingel Arm, just above Helgard. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom