Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominions, Invasions, and Raids; Oh my!

[member="Aeron Kreelan"]
[member="Allison Willamina"]
[member=Amara]
[member="Andromeda Versai"]
[member=Animus]
[member="Aoyoshi Kinkawa"]
[member=Arkov]
[member="Basaba Willamina"]
[member="Bluejay Ungolfen"]
[member="Brad Solo"]
[member=C.C]
[member="Caden Cadell"]
[member="Canal Tal'Verda"]
[member="Cerita Sarova"]
[member="Chloe Blake"]
[member="Chupa La'Roi"]
[member=Cira]
[member="Cloud Utada"]
[member="Corvo Anattolius"]
[member=Cross]
[member="D' Orrin"]
[member="Danger Arceneau"]
[member="Dekkan Fray"]
[member=Dicer]
[member="Dragan Kinall"]
[member=Drazav]
[member="Droideka 0793"]
[member="El Bigote"]
[member=Electrobe]
[member="Elias Wolfe"]
[member=Enigma]
[member="Falcon Gyndar"]
[member="Feena Mason"]
[member="Felicity Mason"]
[member="Flint Corek II"]
[member="Friedrich Stahlmann"]
[member="Galaar Tal'Verda"]
[member="Ghorumgash Khazund-Veranum"]
[member=Glyph]
[member="Haven Pryde"]
[member=HK-36]
[member="Ilsa Voll"]
[member="Isabella Denko"]
[member="Ivy Lasranae"]
[member="Jack Navarro"]
[member="Jack Raynor"]
[member="Jackpot Tal'Verda"]
[member="Jasmine Lancaster"]
[member="Jecht Thrash"]
[member="Jonathan Walsh"]
[member="Jordan Van Daalen"]
[member="Jorus Merrill"]
[member="Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn"]
[member="Kartor Neonburn"]
[member="Katagiri Ike"]
[member="Kathryn Langley"]
[member="Katrina Garnier"]
[member="Kessendra Sinclair"]
[member="Kix Tal'Verda"]
[member=Knight]
[member="KX-13 Delta"]
[member="Lauren Walsh"]
[member="Leon McConnell"]
[member="Levy Willamina"]
[member=Lilicky]
[member="Lily Rose"]
[member="Linna Beorht"]
[member=Lydeck]
[member="Miles Varden"]
[member=Mirshen]
[member="Mirta Krayt"]
[member=Mistral]
[member=Nar-Tu-Bonmi]
[member="Noah Corek"]
[member="November Sinclair"]
[member="Nyos Val"]
[member="Old Red Ordo"]
[member="Oliver Walsh"]
[member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"]
[member="Oswald Winchester"]
[member="Peyton Steele"]
[member=Praetorian]
[member="Pravis Sharman"]
[member="Prellon Adras"]
[member="Regan Mendebras"]
[member="Riley Storm"]
[member="Riley Stryker"]
[member="Samuel Graves"]
[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
[member=Serana]
[member="Serco Savar"]
[member="Silara Varis"]
[member="Skosk Fett"]
[member="Suri'ta Morgo"]
[member="Tegaea Alcori"]
[member="Teroch Gra'tua"]
[member=Thane]
[member=Titan]
[member="TK-4261 Strain"]
[member="Tysk Willamina"]
[member="Valerie Re'Daull"]
[member="Veino Garn"]
[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]
[member="Ventasia Terana"]
[member="Veron'Icka Stormson"]
[member=Vindart]
[member="Willa Isard"]
[member="Xander Lok"]
[member="Xern Carithius"]
[member=Xylonic]
[member="Ysanae Vela"]
[member="Zaren Bouqi"]
[member="Zarro Verres"]
[member="Zooey Walsh"]
[member="Zothustro Quill"]

Our next big thread; do we want to start another dominion now or do we want to focus on some other thing first? We can do more raids with the ACA, joint missions with the Republic, or something else?

There's a lot of activity to the east of us. If we expand out towards the Mara Corridor we might find ourselves drawn into that.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Ayden Cater"]
Personally Ayden, if got scattered reports that the Ravens are allied with the One Sith, so even if we don't expand into the east, we might be drawn into it anyway. Though I feel it be a main priority that we solidify our hold in the south and south-east and try to close the big gaps we've made in the south and close that giant no-mans land between us and the ACA in the south-east. I say a dominion of Zolan to close up the massive south-east hole and dominions of Utapau and Alzoc III to close the big hole we have in the south and finally a dominion of Skor to minimize the southern most prong.

If we need to dominion we should dominion smart, try for the most gain in it. Worlds like Masterra, Utapau and Morje that close gaps. More faction threads would be nice... but different. Parties are and can be fun but they aren't for everyone. It doesn't have to be fighting and shooting all the time but neither should it feel like only the ones who have high positions within the protectorate stand out in those social threads. More interaction between us, this is one thing that was noticed. Some groups have formed like Sarge and you usually only rp with one or two people, Ven (who is cool) only interacts when she is around with Noah. We want to promote a sense of unity and be it from not wanting to rp with some people, be it a small (they are not good enough to rp with yet) or just can't rp with everyone we should try and bridge that.

One of the largest complaints I got when I was in the Republic and still do at times with the silver jedi is that the higher ups only rp with each other and ignore the rest and for the most part it is true. We want to get new members and show why we are the protectorate, we should bring back that cool recruitment drive we used to have. I have a few ideas I am trying to work on and bring up with maybe a new over arching plot we can face but still need to work out some details. I would say lets try and do joint missions if we must with everyone and make some story, not just the Republic. We should see and check on the mandalorians help them out, see about the silver jedi help them out, wonder and learn what we can about groups like the remnant, suns, shadow empire (if that is still a things no actual idea)

The ACA and the Red Raven's well we can go after them, but the current invasion against the Raven's I am in the same boat as others... I really don't want anything to do with involving them. I'd rather we face down the ACA or even if we can the Crusade. We could even try against the Fringe to try and spark some activity for them as well, we had a good rivalry for a while but it seems to have disappeared which can be fine but as you said before... You wish we could have taken Atrisia. We'll never forget what happened there and what the Atrisian empire did before now we could have a minor thing of going back and taking it or make a large story of it and involve it seeming weakness within the Fringe where once they were strong with the most masters and active members on the board. It would also get us closer to the One Sith for when the moment comes to try at them again we can go after their dangerous area, Widek is where a large section of unexplored space is from before the Darkness and now it is used to test out very dangerous things they have unleashed.

There are projects ongoing, the Silver jedi are making and harvesting materials in their region of space to create a ship that few have seen before with converters from Karra to make it self sustainable, holodeck training suites, advanced astrometrics lab tied to their monitoring stations, they got a lot of nightshadow, are harvesting and looking for large crystals to create strong section of space spanning meditation chambers, advanced armories and have been working with whichever shipwrights that responded to their request to develop a prototype reactor using something they found in two large threads. We should and could help them as we have some of the best ships in the galaxy and they do have access to some materials, some resources we could use. Fighting the ACA I am certain the deposits of ionite they have offered could come in handy with the droids. THe ship itself is not a secret like some things, it is public knowledge they are building something and by helping them we can try and make sure they do it right.

And hush about pulling their own weight they were at several invasions against the one sith helping and got treated like poodoo for it. If they helped or they tried to evacuate they got spit at so no I cannot blame them for saying frak you and not wanting to help. They've fought the crusade, have went against the one sith, dealt with ancient resurrected ghosts and developed a weapon for fighting force spirits. We should and could offer aid where we can and try to meet with them if only to be diplomatic and try to heal rifts both IC and OOC. The Mandalorians have been working hard and we should work with them more to not only promote the alliance that has lasted all this time but to see if they need anything. Help with dominions, collaboration on dev threads, help making large things happen if they are looking to expand further. Work with the Suns and try to help them as the devil we know who has a 3km stealth ship is a better choice then the Raven's.

Alright my rant is over, I am going to work on a few things and some submissions but I am also going to try and get the force sects within the protectorate more built up... Maybe get some nice equipment and help to expand Sasori if possible. Don't know I'll relax and think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom