Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Muunilist Contested!

[member="Darth Azurea"] It looks like a tricky situation, considering technically they are within two hexes of it, but our territory is in the way, meaning the nearest territory of theirs available is actually one hex out of reach (just barely).

There is a possibility it could swing either way, depending on how lenient staff is going to be with the ruling.

Actually no, I just rechecked the map.

They are outside the two hex rule no matter what angle you look at it.

Their dominion has to be 150. So even if they match our pace, it is very unlikely they will be able to finish within thirty minutes of to get an invasion going.

If we reach 100 at about the same time they do, or earlier, we win the planet.

Wait, actually, I can't tell again. Is Muunilist the one on the Braxtant run, or in the hex next to it? It's really close to another planet, and it's confusing.

Whatever, either way, we shouldn't chance it, and I feel confident in our abilities to claim it :)

Alright then!

Also people, I got a definitive answer: The Mandalorians dominioned Aeten II recently, they are within range. I repeat, they are within range.

They have the same goal as we do, and Anja will be attempting to dissuade them from continuing.

Keep on the pressure people, don't let up!

Rapax

R
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"] there picking up the pace zam they got 6 more to go and 4 minutes to do it before we end up invadeing

Also, I suggest reformatting the Map Thread update post. There's a notice in the OP that all posts/requests need to follow the formatting, including font color & size.
[member="Darth Azurea"]

Rapax

R
[member="Braith"] the mandos missed the deadline braith so there is no invasion we wont basically

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom