Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Fondor

Thank you to the lovely [member="Sarge Potteiger"] we're now dominioning Fondor.

I know we have the Suarbi dominion going and we DO need to keep that one going, but this enters the Alliance back into the Core, and will help secure one more former Protectorate World.

The link is http://starwarsrp.net/topic/71477-focus-on-the-vision-galactic-alliance-dominion-of-fondor/

We have our objectives as follows

Objective #1 [Military]: Fondor was the capital of the Protectorate, and is home to the OmegaPyre PMC. In orbit sits one of the handful of FLEETCOM stations produced. While not understaffed, it was briefly vulnerable as soldiers were rotated out to return to their home planets with the Protectorate dissolution. In the Chaos, a band of pirates have stormed the station. They’re believed to be funded and equipped by the Sith and are holed up in engineering. Retake the station.

Objective #2 [Humanitarian]: Constant war between the Republic and Sith have brought refugees en masse. While they used to be swiftly corralled out to further Protectorate worlds in need of population, with times as they are, they’re overflowing the cities in search of rides off world and into the Outer Rim. Assist the refugees as they begin a new life on Fondor, or start looking for one elsewhere.

Objective #3 [Corporate/Economic/Technical]: Fondor has almost always been run by the Fondor Guild of Starshipwrights, which the OmegaPyre now sits at the head of. Large portions of the Protectorate fleet sit waiting new crews for reactivation. These fleets can easily provide the Galactic Alliance with a strong naval backbone, but investment is key. Fondor was often the home of cutting edge naval technology thanks to Ayden Cater, offering prime opportunities for those in the industrial sectors. Negotiate with the Guild and/or reactivate and repair the vessels mothballed in orbit.

Objective #4 [BYOO]: Talk to Sarge about how much he hates Herglics. Alternatively, bring your own objective.

Welcome to the Colonies

I always have the hardest time joining dominions when they're well past 3 pages.

But I will join this one and I'll also be on Objective 2. Any Healers or medics/others feel like joining me can simply insert themselves on the transport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom