Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doing very slow and limited signature / photo manipulation

Well, got to thinking and after talking about gritty signatures, and I Decided to show off some and take a request at a time.

I am not the fastest of signature makers, but I think they come out well.

Name:
Main Picture:
Background?:
Any overall theme?
Text?:

Some samples of my work:

P H O T O M A N I P U L A T I O N

VERcopy.png

TiCiralightsabercopy.png

f3b1664de513d697e6aeb020c5d8eca6eba64d2b_r.jpg

mason.png

newskyesigcopy.png

S I G N A T U R E ' S

swrpgupatches.png

swrpGUpatchesinfo.png

SWRPdeagan.png

HandcoverTilargesig.png

kytarra.png

moiraoraclecopy.png

Isolda1copy.png

dangersigcopy.png

esmewordcopy.png

outlawtici.png

TGCTiCira3copy.png

CHLOEARTcopy1.png

spencercopy.png

dd82645419e631dfd6b988e35dba7a17e288eafd_r.jpg

MstGynMao1OPcopy.png

42326a350238033124f0fbc3aa05a4bcb588fe7a_r_zpse142f62d.jpg

tumblr_nl8f1mcZZn1rf6n06o1_500.png

Project Currently Working on for [member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Image: Here This image faded into the background.
Theme: Here "Kind of smoky." Smexy ;)
Text: "I got that red lip classic thing that you like" " And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt"

In the Darkness there is Truth
[member="Cira"]

Hi, love the work you've done!

If possible, I'd like to request a sig for Naamah (her present one is lovely, but a lot has happened, so it does not fit her that well anymore). I don't have a set picture/theme in mind, though I can look for one. Basically Naamah, a former Atrisian Inquistor gone rogue and Chaotic Evil, is...sort of like Kaelin. If on top of being a monster, sadistic torturer etc., Kaelin had been a shapeshifter (Clawdite pic in the background might be nice, sort of like a shadow), a cannibal and nuttier.

Playby is Nicki Aycox (played a demon called Meg in Supernatural). If there's room for a quote, I'd like 'The world is my dinnerplate'. Background wise, well, I imagine plenty of blood or an explosion, something like that. Perhaps with a Clawdite pic shadowing her. Since Naamah has been learning from Bando Gora stuff, you can even put a Reaver in it.

In the Darkness there is Truth
[member="Cira"]

Hi, thanks for being ready to make a sig for me, but I'd like to withdraw the request. I've decided to replace Naamah with a different char, since always mindlessly Chaotic Evil got...a bit dull. I'll keep you in mind for future sig requests though!

Hey! I would love a siggy! But, it's hard to find a cat-man to work with. Could you make the guy in this photo part of a sig, but instead of the blasters, have him holding a green lightsaber?

And for text, maybe this: A strong attack leaves no need for defense

Please and thank you!!

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140813223824/star-wars-reckoning/images/8/80/SW_Cathar.jpg

You could put the lightsaber in his right hand, pointing it out to the left of the picture. Here are some other pics, if you think these would better fit the sig, instead of the first one.

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh357/fatalfrosthawk/Horath__Jedi_Master_by_AdamWithers.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQDb3WtnkpqTyZ0GixD4a7DE5o5f6buIqdR9Rdf-d4EQvOP20x1g

Maybe make a cool avatar for me, if you have the time? Thanks!

P.S. GREEN lightsaber! :D

[member="Cira"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom