Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does a species need a planet?

I was looking at all the different original species and was thinking, possibly, making one of my own. But I was curious if they would technically need a homeworld within the galaxy or, if it could be done, have them come from somewhere beyond the galaxy? Or at least say their homeworld was gone or something like that?

Presumably all species have a homeworld(Where else would they have evolved?) but there's nothing saying you can't have the homeworld be lost, forgotten, etc.

[member="Motoko Saegusa"]

Basically what has been said here is accurate. You don't need them to currently exist on a planet if the planet was destroyed (numerous submissions have done this). However, you do need a planet of origin. In the future, you can also get answers directly from the Codex staff by asking here.

For the record, we will not be approving of any extra-terrestrial species or planets that exist or originate from beyond the SW galaxy.

It's a big galaxy, you don't need to be from beyond it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom