Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you need a company to link for your Tech subs?

Do you need a company to link for your Tech subs?

I’m easy so I’ll offer up the following companies for you to enjoy and use if you want a Tier 6 company to submit subs. I honestly don’t mind if anyone uses ATC to create their items, i’ve done this all the time and told people go crazy. Just make sure you add tags ( Arceneau Trade, ATC) . It makes it easier to search for products that way. You don’t even have to contact me. Just have fun and RP guys. :)

As an added incentive, ICLY ATC will pay royalties in the form of 10% annual sales to the Tech subber for cashflow.

Arceneau Trade Company Tier 6

• Research & Development in all operations

• BioTech

• Armstech

• Armormech

• Cybernetics

• Electronics

• Materials

• Fringe Technology

• Food

• Textiles

• Mining

• Ore

• Fuel

BlastTech Industries Tier 4

• Armstech

• Planetary Defenses

• Ordnance

• Droids

• Cybernetics

• Electronics

Browncoat Arms & Industrial Tier 3

• Armstech

• Armormech

• Cybertech

• Vehicles

Haven Shipyards Tier 3

• Shipwright

• Shipbuilder

• Research and Development

• Vehicles (Airspeeder, ground speeder)

PharmaTech Tier 2

• BioTech

• Pharmaceuticals

• Medical Research & Development

• Bio Chem

Matreya

As well, though having fallen to dissaray and needing an entire rehaul, my company is open as well. I have helped multiple people with this, but never made it focal so... yeah! Here we go!

JAC (Tier 4)
Makes weaponry, armor, droids, vehicles (speeders down to ships)
Bacta, Kolta, and other items for healing distributor
Subsidiaries including SS Shipmaker for making more compact ships
Blasted Decisions makes fire arms
As well has alliances with clothing shops and other minor businesses

Also, if anyone is an up and coming company, JAC is an avid believer in aiding the little guy and will endorse or ally themselves with said companies. This usually tends to inquire a growth on the newcomers behalf, with discounts from JAC tech etc, and a substantial credit flow to help kick start.

JAC even helped a man at one point that had the idea to make a company. He came to the table with no collateral, and left with a trust in his hands that allowed him to build from the floor up!

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

tumblr_l3d18vXFOd1qzracxo1_1280.jpg

I see what you're up to.....

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Also remember that you do not need a company at all to sub something. You can put "Various" or the name of your faction or your own character(provided its not a line of starships or something big like that).

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Lit' the best.

If only i wasn't with Taeli and aurora industries... >.> Orphen would totally Jump ship to working for ATC

He has a pretty decent port-folio too....

Always up for making friends though :p

Man, that would be like Christmas for Orphen.

Be put up by Taeli as like, a candidate for a big project with ATC.

How long till aurora gets Tier 5?

[member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Danger Arceneau"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom