Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did I win the lottery?

Judd Hunter

J
Since none of my other alts received a PM with this link I assume I was somehow special, or convenient.

Judd Hunter

J
Kick you say? *future kicks Arty* Thats for the annoying spam-a-thon.*goes off to explore these new lands*

Judd Hunter

J
*eyes Julius* Either way it was annoying. There are a lot more effect ways to be banned. Though to be honest I haven't discovered them yet. Everyone makes it look so easy. Yet in 7 years I've never done enough of anything to piss staff off enough to actually do it.

Tell Ceel in his own thread that he's what's wrong with TGC and have people publicly agree with you. You'll all get banned. I've been banned from TGC dozens of times.

Judd Hunter

J
Tell Ceel in his own thread that he's what's wrong with TGC and have people publicly agree with you. You'll all get banned. I've been banned from TGC dozens of times.
Done that. Recently I might add. So I dunno. Not that I want to be banned. Just surprised by it all. Maybe he doesn't think enough of me to feel threatened enough to ban me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom