Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Development Thread

Bundled in cloth was a gift. It was left before the Quarters of the new shaman, with little fanfare. The sole clue to who was responsible was the hand-written note affixed to the cloth.

This is for you.

Shaman. I've never known the title before - and yet it fits you completely. For your efforts, I have created this gift. At a glance, it seems simple, no? A staff. Charred. Supposedly weak. But feel it and you will see that there is more than meets the eyes.

I carved it from Resinwood, the arbor of my homeworld. Its onyx hue is from the cataclysm of Mandalore - where flames ravaged the whole of the world. Let the sweet aroma of Ash and Life remind you of the consequences of thinking one's self a god. Let the fate of Mandalore be a lesson to keep you on the straight and narrow.

Entwined within its apex is a crystal of Amber hue. And this is where my efforts were concentrated. You can feel my pain. You can feel my anger. You can feel the ingredients of the Dark Side brimming within the Amber. This is the power of alchemy, a power that you can learn to command! And once you utter the words carefully etched into the staff, you will bear witness to the fruits of my labor. From the realm beyond, a Derriphan will be summoned. Not to your aide. Not to your service. Simply brought into the waking world.

These are ravenous beasts, capable of consuming all that makes a man alive. And it falls upon you to exercise your Dominion over the creature. If you fail, you do so at your own peril.

@Rapax.

This gift is a test of your mantle. A test of your strength. If you are strong enough to be named Shaman, then your might will be great enough to tame the vicious Derriphan. Use this staff - Ashwood - to the dismay of your enemies. Use this gift to elevate the Mandragora to new heights.

Good luck.

From the Desk of Isley Verd
Vicelord of the Confederacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom