Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desperados, Revolvers and Fangs

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
~Nar Shaddaa~
[member="Kariss Jerriko"]
Wisps of smoke curled around the vague outlines of buildings, standing crooked yet staunch against the elements of time and the neglect of men. Soft spots of light could be disconcerned through the smoke, advertising this service or that. A hotel here, a pawnshop there, nothing all too crazy in one of the many streets of Nar Shaddaa. It had been a long night, and ever since I had decided to return ‘home’, things only went from bad to worse and the ending still wasn’t in sight.

I thought that by taking over Jimmy’s things would turn simpler, make things easier on the pocket and the mind. Should’ve known better, of course, because things never are easy on Little Coruscant. Even now pushy underbosses and would-be ring leaders were trying to waltz into my territory and make it their own.

Truth to be told, it wasn’t much of a turf. Jimmy’s, the little bar once owned by ol’ Jim Gnarlsnose and its immediate surroundings. Two, three streets and that was where my territory ended and the turf of the newly risen gangbangers began. It had all been Jim’s ground, but things change when you find yourself shot in the head and thrown into a canal. People no longer respect the boundaries ya put in place, no different to Gnarlsnose’s gig, I had been trying to keep it together as good as possible, made a few deals with people… it was working out as well as could be expected.

Anyway. I was heading back now, had spend a while in the bazaar to buy some odds and ends for the bar, ya know the drill. Couple of new glasses, some booze, just a snuff of spice here and there for the special customers. Nothing all too fancy, had still taken a significant piece outta my grocery funds though, wasn’t too pleased with it, but what can ya do?

Didn’t want to take the long way on the big streets, so I started cutting corners, grabbing the streets that were poorly lit and smelled of vomit and bad judgement calls. Ironic that. But ya only figure out your mistakes when you dive into them nose-deep.

Back alleys were just so common. It was borderline distasteful to be caught in them, let alone to try to hunt in them. Nothing really beat the rush of being in a hub on Nar Shaddaa, surrounded by enough life to resurrect ages of history long since past. A dark and hushed path unused by all but the desperate really couldn't compare to being in the center of a monument to the galaxy's sins. But when you follow your nose, sometimes you wind up in a place that stinks a little. It didn't really matter much. Kariss wasn't there for the scenery.

If Nar Shaddaa itself surprised Kariss Jerriko with the amount of strong souls she felt on the air every single day, then each of those individuals found its own way to be surprising even by her standards. Some of them were meek on the exterior but tasted of strength, repressed by a world that refused to let them shine. Others were sad, strong only for making it through the loss of all that Nar Shaddaa took from them...which so frequently amounted to "everything." The young Anzat could spend all day, all night, all week waxing poetic on the lives she had tasted in this forsaken place.

At the moment, however, she had her eyes on someone who seemed to defy categorization. He smelled of loss, like so many others, but his breath sounded like power. A dethroned crime lord? Kariss really couldn't make any judgements like that without getting a bit closer. Keeping just barely out of sight, blending into the crowd with dark colors and covered eyes, she'd managed to stalk him for what had to have been fifteen minutes already. Now, however, she could taste the climax approaching.

How to approach? She could overpower him from his blind side. Take to a nearby roof ladder and come down atop him like a pouncing Corellian sand panther. Or maybe behind him, take an elbow to the side of his throat and pin him to the wall as she drained the life from his body. No, those weren't surefire. Taking the dangerous path was always inadvisable until she knew more about her prey. At the moment, she needed to size up the man she was about to eat...and what better way to do that than with a night in his company?

Switching gears from quiet to loud, Kariss ran a few steps with hushed breathing and "tripped" over a nearby trash cannister, falling to the ground with a loud clatter. "Oof!" Now come on. Be chivalrous.
[member="Khaleel Malvern"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

Ya know, every other day I would have rushed in to help the gal. But Jenny’s cutters operated only a few blocks from here and I will tell ya… the faces are pretty, but those knives are sharper by half. Wouldn’t be the first guy who went in all chivalry, helping a girl up, only to be shanked and robbed - that was the problem with Nar Shaddaa, honor was dead and when it ain’t it will be killed soon enough.

Wasn’t a total douche though, I halted a few meters from her. Enough room to quickly pull out a certain revolver and shoot her, if she goes for my throat, but not far enough to seem all too impersonal. Being a jackass with a heart was an art, and ya gotta practice it for all y’ar worth in the Undercity.

‘You alright there, fumbles?’

Less effective than she'd hoped. He was a cautious one, which would make this more difficult. At least she knew now that she'd made the right decision in how to initiate contact with her evening meal; the paranoid ones tended to be quite predisposed to putting up a fight, and there was no guarantee that someone with luck this strong would go down without making a mess of things. For now, she had a different task to pursue. She had to get in under his defenses. How best to tackle that problem...

Helpless wouldn't get him. If he was smart enough to know that not every pretty face was harmless, then he was smart enough to know that no one on this planet was truly helpless. Instead, she decided to try calculated rebellion. She looked like a teenager, after all. Play the "kid running away from home" act up enough and it was surprising how many people would fall for it. Pushing herself off the filthy ground, Kariss snapped her response back at him without a hint of warmth.

"I'm fine, jackass!" She brushed off the back of her skirt, then groaned and stamped one foot on the metal deck. "Ugh! Of course I'd get some crap like this all over it. Not like it's designer or anything..." And pause. Three, two, one... Kariss looked up at her prey with a momentary expression of confusion, or shock. She immediately let it melt into irritation. "What? Go ahead. Say it. I'm sure you can't make today get any worse." Rich girl on the run from...rapist daddy. There we go. That'd work quite nicely.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

Couldn’t help but scratch my chin at all of this. Part of me was saying to get outta there immediately, the cautious part that had kept me alive for my entire tenure on this cesspit of a planet and… there was the asshat with a heart again, telling me to not be too rash about things and maybe help her out.

It was the part that had guided me into the Jedi Order, before I decided that they ain’t exactly what I had been looking for. Still. It had paid off in the end, no? More creds, food, clothing, a couple of friends here and there. So maybe the Heart-thing wasn’t always the worst thing to do, maybe it wouldn’t be all too bad now either.

Still. There was something suspicious here. Something about her entire attitude, mixed with her clothing and the current position she was in right now. Didn’t sit right with me, but I shrugged it off. My veins were still pumping at twice the speed normal from the scare she had given me.

Pointed look. ‘Not sure, hon. Peeps always tell me they’d like to smack me around a-’ I interrupted myself, not the time to get into that. I wasn’t in the business of picking up strays, had enough problems of my own, so instead I picked out a loaf of bread and chucked it her direction.

‘Here, now watch out for walls. I hear they are almost as invisible as random trash cannisters.’

Started walking again, sighed just a little bit. Now I wouldn’t be able to make those delicious Chalipingas, what a waste.

Catching it perfectly out of the air on reflex, the little Anzati stared at whatever had been thrown her direction. Bread? Did she look homeless? Kariss was quite honestly offended, which made it much easier to act offended. She had spent an hour and a half fixing herself up before she left home this morning! "Do I look homeless to you?!" Ugh, okay. Focus on the rich girl, not on the insult he'd just thrown all of the hard work you've put into looking absolutely stunning.

Using quite a bit less of her strength than she normally would, Kariss chucked it at the back of his head, doing her not-quite-best to keep herself from tears and failing just a little. "...Just get the hell away from me." She turned and pulled her (designer leather) jacket closer around her shoulders, then stormed off, a little wobbly on her legs. As she passed one of the bags of trash she had managed to scatter a bit by running into them, her boot barely clipped it, sending her stumbling for a moment. In an immediate and completely logical response, she turned and kicked the blasted thing into the wall as a cry of desperation broke in her throat.

Her tantrum lasted for another few seconds of violent flailing before she dropped to her knees and started sobbing. Having spent a good five years on emotional affectation classes, forcing a cry wasn't difficult at all. It helped when she brought to mind one of those few movies that literally brought her to tears: an orphaned girl whose guardian had abandoned her to an old man so lonely that he fashioned a fantasy world for her to live in with imaginary friends, only for all of it to vanish when he died. That was enough to get some very real tears. "...Dammit!"

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

Was walking just fine, head up straight, one step after another. Simply moving away from a drama-bomb about to burst, then I got hit in the face- yeah, in the face. Split-second gut feeling made me reel around my axis to face whatever was coming, not exactly the best strategy here and now… but what can ya do.

So yeah, hit me right in the face. It send me flailing to the ground, decorating my behind with muck. Could already feel the cold, icky wet mud seeping into the fabric and giving me yet another chore to finish for the night.

Honestly, I was about to shoot the girl, until I heard her crying. That’s one thing ya can count on in this fekked up world, when female tears get involved you get either of the two male responses. Either they are assholes and dismiss it, or… and sadly I was the later ones, they go full Paragon Paladin mode.

Can’t help it, call it nature, blood, genes or the will of the hoodoo force. Point was. I got right back on my feet and called out to the wailing ball of indignation and fury.

‘Look, fumbles. No need to cry.’ I said with as much smoothness and relaxation in my voice as I could bring. ‘Ya need a place to stay? Got a bar, Jimmy’s. Might have heard of it.’

People knew Jimmy’s, everyone knew Jimmy’s. From the uptight dweebs of the high towns to the dwellers downtown, Jimmy’s was the one constant in the circuit. A neutral place for anyone to come and eat, drink and just have some cheer in a grim, fethed up place.

Oh, so this was the guy who tried to hold down the fort in this neighborhood after the last guy kicked it. Kariss hadn't been to that particular watering hole in at least a year, as the last time she was there she left a rather unfortunate mess in the bathroom and didn't feel like answering the kinds of questions that were do to a woman who brought a guy back to "do him a favor" and wound up with a corpse and a smile on her face. That was Kariss, at least. Now how was Rich Girl familiar with it?

Stopping her sobbing just for a moment, as if in a slight daze, she turned her head. For Rich Girl, it was a little like dreaming about seeing the inside of a Hapan ball room and sneaking in maybe once or twice to whet her appetite, then meeting the guy who ran it. How public was that old bastard's murder again? Well, it made local and sector news, so...she probably would've heard about it if she had been on the holonet at all. Form your reactions according to that.

But more importantly, form your reactions according to the persona you've established. "Yeah, okay. Whatever," she responded as she got herself to her feet. Her voice wasn't much more than a mumble, and she hadn't let go of her jacket yet. The young Anzat shuffled closer, but did her absolute best to keep a considerable amount of distance between them. Enough that she could duck and run if he reached towards her, at least. Rich Girl had just escaped one unfortunate experience with men, after all. She wasn't eager to put herself into another one.

Hm. She needed a name. Alinda? Teryl? She had a couple of minor gang patrons to pick from nearby for the Evil Father Figure. Just keep it internally consistent and you'll be fine, Kariss. All you need to do is draw the night out. He'll cave eventually, and it'll be all the sweeter.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

Never asked for her name. It wasn't disinterest, it was me trying not to be curious, because I didn't need this, didn't need her and didn't need the problems that would probably arise from picking up a stray. Didn't air those thoughts though, mostly because it -felt- good to help someone out, even if that someone was emotionally unstable at best and a loony-case at worst. Picked up the loaf of bread on the fly, dusting it off a little while sighing. It wasn't all too bad, a bit muddy, wet, nothing I wasn't used to by now. We left the alley and rejoined the nightly exodus of the crowd bustling fro one place to another.

I kept to the sidelines, taking short looks to make sure the girl was following and hadn't walked into a wall or something. Nope, seemed to be good for now. Hugging one of the walls was an ol' geezer, Frankfort Hairless they called him. He had a head full of hair though, so I ain't gonna go into the why's about this particular name. Anyway, I dropped him a coin, he might look like a beggar, and he was most definitely one, but ya know what they say. Beggars are everywhere, have eyes and ears (most of 'em) and nobody cares enough to notice them. He told me he had some news, hand signals of course, noses didn't like to talk in public.

Would have to wait though, can't slip away with the girl trailing me, so I signed that back. Knowing grin from him, annoyed sigh from me, was all the interaction left before we moved past him and continued on our way. Jimmy's was already coming in sight.

Still silence from me.

Keep pace. Maintain distance to your prey. If you have to drift, drift away rather than towards. Now, scan. Lots of people, but it's Nar Shaddaa so that's no big surprise. Looking around paranoid can be excused, as Rich Girl (Alindra or Alinda? Didn't matter. She'd refer to herself as "Allie" either way) is probably expecting to be followed. Daddy's wealthy, and on the Smuggler's Moon that means crime, and criminal wealth comes with things like henchmen. She would have been followed, actually. Pinpoint someone in the crowd and be extra afraid of them...the big guy with the sunglasses. When you see him, walk faster.

Kariss' mind might have seemed frantic from an outside perspective, but the fact of the matter was that she had done this exact same con several times. Sometimes it had even worked, which was always a bonus. Even when it didn't there was always the benefit that it put her close to her mark, and most humans shy of a bodybuilder were easy prey. Her implementation of affected panic was measured enough to leave her with enough spare awareness to pick up on an interesting exchange.

Her dinner for the evening made a gesture to one side just as the young Anzat's attention swiveled back around to him, and she quickly spun her head to find the source of it. Allie would surely think that he was sending secret messages to a bounty hunter or an informant or something! When she saw another alley and a scruffy man grinning wryly at the two of them, young Kariss put two and two together and gave said informant the most sinister smirk she could mete out...

Then turned back around with wild, worried eyes to the man she was walking with. "Who the hell was that?!" The bar wasn't far. She'd probably get a secluded booth to herself, well within his line of sight but isolated from the rest of the customers. She might get a bar seat, if his booths were full or if he was a bit more protective. Either way, leaving a young girl to her own defenses in any kind of cantina was asking for trouble. His attention was her goal, specifically later that evening after they were a bit more alone. Then and only then could she work her magic on his mind. Subtle, discrete, emotional...just enough to get him close...

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

‘No one important.’ I replied, while scanning the environment. I could practically feel the anxiety streaming off of her in spades, the edgeness was getting to me too, couldn’t see anything suspicious though. At least, nothing that ain’t there on a usual day. When you have lived on Nar Shaddaa for as long as I have… you get a sixth sense to these kind of things.

Movement of the crowd, the way they look, ya know the little details nobody really pays attention to. Didn’t mean there wasn’t anyone following us, I ain’t the best tracker in town, but eighty percent certainty was better than no certainty at all.

Finally we got to Jimmy’s, tent had been closed. [member="Tacitus Zambrano"] had gone on a job and there wasn’t anyone else I would have trusted with running the place while I was gone. Next thing I saw made me frown, someone had painted a scribble across one of the windows.

‘Yar’ a ded man, Malvrn!’

I simply sighed, keeping my chin up high. Didn’t allow this to drag me down, they would get what’s coming for them soon, that’s one thing I knew for sure. I opened the door, stepped through and clicked on the lights.

‘Sit wherever, gonna get a drink and some food.’

The building was empty. She could easily take him now. It wouldn't be too hard. Lock the door behind her, dim the windows, blitz him from behind. She could have him pinned on the ground in moments, maybe dislocate a shoulder to make sure he couldn't fight back quite so well. Then drink. It would be so very savory, a hint of salt and the keen flavor of loss and complications. So very, very close...

No. There was no guarantee he wasn't expecting violence. A girl in an alley looked like a honey trap (mostly because it was a honey trap), and he would probably still be on his guard. Kariss needed to be cautious. Keep up the act for just another hour or three. Maybe fall asleep in the booth. Could she wait until morning for this? Maybe not, but she could certainly wait until he was a bit more vulnerable than he was now. Patience was key. Everyone made mistakes when they were tired.

What booth would Allie take? One with a good view of the door, and far enough away that she could run to her protector if she saw someone she didn't like. She probably hadn't eaten in hours, so being near the kitchen might have been a subconscious choice...and it put her near her prey, too. The big man who was keeping her safe from an evil criminal world. Yeah, that booth right there. She scurried over and curled, her legs hugged close to her chest and her chin resting behind her knees.

The universal pose of scared waifs everywhere.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

I was far too busy getting myself a good solid drink and lighting my cigarette to really take note of the way she was sitting, though I suppose ya gotta give credits where creds were due, no? Took another glass poured her one too, seemed like she could use one, maybe two thinking back at the scene she had caused a few minutes back.

Dropped it off on her table and then moved to sit by the window, clear look to the outside. Never know when shet can hit the fan, especially round these parts and with the trouble brewing already. Whistled a particular tune, while taking a little sip from the scotch.

Ain’t all too fancy, too strong for tonight. So I put it back on the table, dropped my feet next to the glass and leaned against the chair. I wasn’t really tired, but I wasn’t feeling like running a marathon either, if ya know what I mean.

Then I noticed the girl still sitting there, figured I could finally give her a few words, even if she was starting to become a pain in the metaphoric backside by simply being here. ‘Ya feeling better, lass?

Oh, human drink. Alcohol, probably. The man was running a bar, after all. Soup was far superior in every way. It kept her body running strong, enhanced her senses in ways other species could only dare to dream, and functioned as the galaxy's best drug all at once. Still, Allie was probably thirsty, so Kariss picked it up and nursed it a moment. Three, two, one...

"Hkk! Khha!" Forcing oneself to choke on liquid was slightly trickier than forcing oneself to cry. She had to focus enough to open the wrong passage in her esophagus as the booze passed by, leaving her with a wet coughing noise and tears in her eyes from burning pain rather than actual sorrow like before. Allie had probably only had a few glasses of bootlegged swill that her friends picked up for her. She wasn't used to drinking really adult stuff yet, and definitely not whatever the hell this guy was attempting to feed her.

After a few moments, she managed to stabilize her breathing, allowing herself a few more wet hacking noises. She eventually pushed the drink away slightly and gave it the evil eye, but fortunately Kariss had something else to focus on. Her oh-so-gallant rescuer had come to check on her. Immediately adopting her obviously faked distance, she looked away and pulled her jacket tight again. "Yeah, I guess."

A few moments later, she was rubbing her feet against each other, apparently trying to squeeze out her next few words. "Hey...thanks. Sorry about the whole bread thing."

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

I hadn’t been really trying on getting conversation outta the girl. Don’t misunderstand me, she’s cute and all but ever since the Farthyson-affair… well my taste for certain interaction ran on an all-time low, ‘sides she fekking ruined that piece of bread. Common courtesy dictated to accept the apology as the gallant hero I am tho, so I just shrugged.

Puffed out some smoke, giving her a short nod of acceptance, before going back to peering out of the window. It was getting late, which was not really all that strange considering it had already been late when I had left the bar the first time this night.

‘Got a spare bunk in the backroom.’ I finally said, point my thumb at the door next to the bar. ‘Friend of mine uses it, but he’s out for now. Probably will be back in a hour or so, he’ll have to deal.’

Zambrano would have to sleep on the floor tonight, but at the very least he will share my shetty evening and night.

Finally stood up and took another look at the glass.

‘Imma head upstairs, turn down the lights when ya crash.’ some folks would have been worried about letting a strange girl sit in his bar, while heading to bed himself. Fact was… the building wasn’t particularly secured anyway, if someone wanted to get it? They would. Only thing stopping them was the code and the reputation of Jimmy’s.

Kariss was running out of time. He likely had an electronic lock on his door, and this would be so much more difficult when he was sealed away. If she struck now, she'd be able to pin him in the stairway. No room to maneuver. Perfect for grappling. Besides, she was getting hungry.

But she still had a couple of seconds that she had to pay Allie the Rich Girl some manner of attention. So, nodding quietly, the young Anzat nudged at the drink she'd almost taken a mouthful out of. "Yeah. Thanks." Quiet girl had become much more manageable when shown a kindness...or, in reality, space vampire wasn't really putting as much thought into her act now that she could practically taste her prey.

When should she strike? Wait for him to get to the stairs. Turn the lights down like he said, to make sure people know that someone's inside but the bar isn't open. That would cut down on the chance of anyone walking in on Kariss while she was feeding. But for now, she had to wait. Just a few more seconds...

The hunger was practically thick in her throat. Every moment she waited felt like an eternity.
[member=Khaleel Malvern]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

Grunted in acknowledgement and then started for the staircase, halted before it though. Didn’t feel right. Not sure why, but it didn’t. ‘For what it’s worth.’ I called out over my shoulder. ‘Sorry. Tomorrow you will tell me his name and I will pay ‘im a visit.’ There hadn't been a need to tell me what was up, either the gal' was the best dang robber in town, or she was one of the lost girls you could sometimes see, straggling through the neighbourhood. Life told me to be cautious, the Jedi tried to teach me compassion - this was my try at it.

Life... prove me wrong.

Satisfied with that, I took the first step up the staircase.

Still didn’t feel right though, wasn’t sure what it was.

...Blast him. Damn him. Whoever this stupid guy was, he certainly was good at making an utter nuisance of himself. Normally, Kariss wouldn't have given half a damn about her food. Normally she either mentally beat them into submission and drained them dry while they were still in a daze, or spent the evening talking to them and feeding them easy openings to exploit. Neither exposed her to the best qualities of humanity, and for good reason.

Life on Nar Shaddaa deadens you. A truly kind soul is the kind of thing you treasure, not the kind of thing you snuff out for a quick high. Defeated, Kariss grumbled out a quiet "Yeah" right as her protector was walking away. That was just fantastic. She found the best meal in an eight-block radius, spent the whole night tracking him, and now she couldn't even seal the deal. Stupid morals. Stupid guy with his stupid sense of right and wrong. Stupid freakin' Kariss for falling for it.

She waited until the door hissed closed behind him before she let out a long, exasperated sigh. All that time waiting and she simply didn't have anything to eat. Maybe she could raid the kitchen? No, that wouldn't do her much good in the long run. She needed soup, and she needed it soon. Apparently she was going to have to leave a dozen or so bodies to tide herself over until sunrise...

After moping for a few minutes, the answer presented itself. The door, which no one had bothered to lock behind them, hissed open in the dead of night. Kariss' red eyes shot up towards the doorway, and she couldn't help but smirk. It was the big guy with the sunglasses that she had eyeballed for a few seconds earlier that day. Had she really guessed right? Now that was just pure luck. "Kitchen's closed, big guy," she started with her eyes leveled towards him. "If you come back in the morning, I'm sure you'll be served something more than the surprise you seem intent on pursuing tonight."

The man in dark glasses with a matching dark suit maintained a matching dark expression. He reached into his jacket and produced a fair-sized blaster as she spoke, and his response came from a voice gravely enough to belie its infrequent use. "The last three men Mister Kinta sent after you. Their families would have preferred they came back alive."

The young Anzat's gaze narrowed into a glare. "Then they shouldn't have pointed blasters at me. I get jumpy." As she spoke, she crossed her arms under her breasts. Regardless of whether or not this man could hit her, or even if he could land multiple shots, he'd be dead before she took enough damage to be unable to move.

"Mister Kinta sent me to repay the debt he owes you," the dark man in the dark suit responded (darkly). "But now that I see how my associates treated you, I think they owe you a similar debt." His thumb moved to flick the safety off of his blaster, and he opened his mouth to make another witty one-liner.

Before he could drop his jaw, Kariss was in motion. She sprinted directly at him, not bothering with erratic movement. He was too close for that to have made any difference. Within the first couple of steps he fired, and she could feel the intense, blindingly painful burn rip through what felt like her ribs. Her blouse was likely ruined, blast it all. Regardless, he didn't get a second opportunity. When she was close enough, the young Anzat brought her hand up in an iron grip on his wrist, then quickly moved to strike up at his elbow from beneath. There was a satisfyingly sickening crack.

His help of pain was delightful, but she wasn't done yet. With her grip on his arm, she stepped around his body and used her hip on his as a fulcrum to send him flying into one of the booths along the wall. Just as quickly she was on top of him, straddling his waist with her arms pinning his shoulders to the wall. "Be still," she stated very simply. Proximity, eye contact, an vocal cues. Every possible power amplifier to her psychic domination.

He struggled a bit, but not nearly as strongly as before. His body seemed to be fighting paralysis...which was actually very impressive. She couldn't help but smirk. "Well now. You just might be more filling than I had anticipated." Her left hand finger-walked up his busted left arm, towards the shoulder. "Now don't you worry. I'll make sure to send your body back to Kinta just like I have the last few thugs he's sent my way." As she spoke, two slits in her skin opened on either side of her face, right along her cheeks. A pair of long, thin tendrils slithered out, finding their way almost of their own accord towards his nostrils. "And I'll make sure to send a little message along with it. He needs to know that I'm coming for him."

In the nose. He was trying to resist, but between the psychic and physical beatdowns he'd received, there simply wasn't enough strength left in what was probably the fourth hitman of the month to get a waif with a professional athlete's strength off of him. Iiiin the nose. If he was shouting in pain earlier, now he was screaming in bloody horror.

Kariss' red eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the pure ecstasy of soup swirling up her proboscii and into her body. Oh yes. This was worth the wait.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

One step, two step, three step and a few dozen more steps, found myself in my room. Wasn’t all too big, had a nice view though so there was that and a small shower, which was even better. That was probably the reason why I didn’t hear any shouting, screams or other signs of the struggle down the floor - the ultrasone sound of the showerhead was filling my ears with the gloriousity of filth being washed away.

Can’t get it any better than that.

Started humming to a song that was stuck in my head these days, before long I was singing. Loudly. No care in the world.

Kariss was seventy-five years old. She'd had sex once or twice in that time, but even the most hedonistic of Zeltron debauchery couldn't compare to the unadulterated, rapturous bliss of sucking a living being's life force out of their body. It was simply the best drug in the galaxy, taken while having the most incredible sex as a preturnaturally-gifted band made love to your ears. Every part of her body was practically locked in place, incapable of even the most basic form of movement. The perfect ecstasy...even though it oh-so-unfortunately ended another's life.

Ah well. He was a douche.

When she was finished, Kariss grinned down at the lifeless body she was straddling in a dark booth, alone in an empty bar. "Not bad. Maybe you can take some solace in the fact that you were the best I've had in at least a few days." Leaning forward, the young Anzat whispered into the dead man's ear as if she were telling someone a valuable secret. "Though, just between you and me, the redhead Kinta sent last week was better. Food for thought." Hehe. Anzati humor.

Kariss took her sweet time making her way off of the dead body beneath her. She checked his pockets for credits and other valuables, weapons and anything else she could hawk...and you know what? Those sunglasses were really awesome. Entirely on an impulse when she'd placed his second blaster on the table behind her, the little brunette flicked them off of his nose and onto her own. The back of his datapad (she could probably get fifty or so for that) served as a sufficient mirror to check out her new look.

Sexy. Now, to figure out how to package that body and send it back to Kinta...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom