Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Design Help

Fellow Artists!

I need help in the design of "Government Logos" for the Galactic Republic's various committees and departments. I have tried my hand at it and all of the ones I come up with have been relative garbage, so I would like some suggestions/designs from you all, if you would be so kind. Here are the specifics:

Text: (One for each of the currently operating departments) In addition, you could create some variants that include: Galactic Republic
  • Office of the Prime Minister
  • Ministry of State
  • Ministry of Finance
  • Ministry of Intelligence
All logos need to include the SEAL OF THE REPUBLIC in some form.

Fonts:
Something official, no preference on serif or sans

Colors:
While it seems the primary colors of the Republic are in this general area #003366 or maybe even here #0099ff if you can make something else work, make something else work girl.

Examples:
Any real life government Ministry or Department of government should work. I've included an image of examples.
government-logos.jpg

Make it work, darlings!

XOXO
C

Netherworld

[member="Cecily de Demici"]

ZQh8Gsf.png

Also, side note; the linked .svg for the baseline GR logo doesn't open in AI due to being invalid. Dunno if that problem's isolated to my wonky PC or not, but I thought it was worth mentioning. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom