Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deception incarnate

Colrenn

C
Hello, I play Colrennn Renth an imperial intelligence Cipher agent, I look forward to working to working with you all.

OOC: i'm formally a member the Imperial remnant, I left due disorganization,weakness,and basically being told your the new your ideas don't count by the faction owner despite having at least some support from high ranking members of the faction.

Colrenn

C
I put some intel in the database but the actual Intel section is locked if would be so kind as to send a link of were i need to report I get that post up within an hour.

Colrenn said:
i'm formally a member the Imperial remnant, I left due disorganization,weakness,
Qui+gon+jinn+one+of+the+coolest+characters+actors+too+bad+he_1a7f18_3378757.jpg

Colrenn said:
Hello, I play Colrennn Renth an imperial intelligence Cipher agent, I look forward to working to working with you all.

OOC: i'm formally a member the Imperial remnant, I left due disorganization,weakness,and basically being told your the new your ideas don't count by the faction owner despite having at least some support from high ranking members of the faction.
I can see when you lie about me, Colrenn. Remember that. I can also see when you lie about the Remnant, as can the others who have alts here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom