Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

December Newsletter

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
DECEMBER NEWS LETTER

First things first,
Our Member of the Month is [member=Darth Rapax] so please congratulate him.

Darth Rapax has 534 Profile likes. 504 profile views, and 744 post. He has shown real dedication to the faction and been a real good helper within the faction.

Now as you know we are a newly established Major Faction, have been a minor faction for a while. Now a title bar has been made for the faction for you all to request that goes under your avatar picture. We have one rule regarding that title bar, if you request it, your character bio must read "Jen'ari Empire" under faction. Once Tefka gets it up with the rest of them you can request it. Also if you look at the map we officially have our territory control cloud on the map.

We are allowing Members of Lord/Lady rank to have a ship built for them they can captain, like a ship for the Armada, the only thing I'd you must design it yourself and submit it yourself, message me for the pre-made Jen'ari Empire starship template.

We have a few roleplays going on and with each link below will give a small description about each roleplay so come and enjoy.

Production Act I
This is a Dev thread creating Imperial Walkers for our armory.

Production Act II
This is the dev thread creating the Imperial Armada's command ship, it requires 3 dedicated people and 30 post, that's 10 post each, we desperately need a 3rd person, so if you think your dedicated enough to build a ship for 10 post come on in

Dominion of Soledad
The Jen'ari Empire's First official Dominion, it's a warzone here, on land and in space. Come help.

Dominion of Demonsgate
This is the Dominion of our strongest supporter and Ally the Convent of the Black Rose, so help them out in this Dominion.

We need more IC leadership within the Empire so I please request all Lord/lady ranks and higher start taking acolytes as your apprentices and those of you that have apprentices get them trained. But remember we are not OS, promotions DO NOT come fast here. A full list of the Sith Order members ranks can be found at this link:
Jen'ari Empire Sith Order

Also the Master/Apprentice tracker can be found at this link:
Master/Apprentice sheet
It needs to be seriously updated but not much I can do when I'm not told when a master takes an apprentice, sorry :)

Don't forget to check out our archives, it has the biggest collection of Sith knowledge on Chaos I do believe and its only get bigger, link can be found here:
Sith Archives

Of your curious as to what planets are under our control you can see on our navigational Room here:
Planets/Systems

Note for the the Government body of the Empire, the name pretty much sums it up, but it tells you who is in control of what planet and things like that within the Empire, it also tells you what type of government the Empire is.
Government body of the Jen'ari Empire

Our last topic of this month's newsletter is the different paths in the Empire. When you join the Jen'ari Empire you decide what kind of Sith you want to be, there is Two Paths, each with its own two separate classes, they will be explained here:
Classes of the Jen'ari Empire

Well thank you for being a part of the Jen'ari Empire and we hope you stay with us for a very long time. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact a staff member listed below:

Faction Owner: [member=Darth Vyrassu]

Faction Admins:
[Member=Xhexania]
[Member=Teresa Sin]

Faction Moderators:
[Member=Darth Rapax]
[Member=Vaulkhar]

Thank you

- Jen'ari Empire Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom