Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death Notice

Just notifying ya'll of Hasjo's death. At age 42 on the world of Hapans, he was surrounded by a large group of both Bounty Hunters and Sith. In an attempt to meet up with Commander May and Sixth Battalion forces, he retreated to the 164th floor of a residential building. A large fight broke out, resulting in Hasjo being tackled by a Sith out the window. Hasjo used what energy he could muster to place the Sith in a protective bubble as Hasjo himself would crash into the earth and effectively dying, sacrificing his life to save another.

Just My Luck

It's been good playing Hasjo, especially as a member of the Silver Jedi Order. I hope to one day return to you guys. It's been fun

[member="Hasjo Hallu"], I can't really bring about the words that truly describe my thanks, and how much we will all miss you.

All of what you have done for us will not be forgotten, as everything that you have helped create, will remind us of you as well. You are an inspiration for Jedi characters, and a great writer to boot.

I feel really uncomfortable posting this, as I feel like I really haven't been able to explain myself in such few words, but I hope they carry the same meaning.

So anyway, keep on doing amazing things, and like you said, we hope to see you back in the near future!

tumblr_lh357ca81I1qzfcq4o1_500.gif

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
This is saddening but I know your really busy with real life. Or were either way Hasjo was great and hopefully we'll get you to come back as a padawan again or soldier

Jeela Tillian

J
Everyone's been dying lately. Must be the approaching end of summer.

Well, all stories must come to an end, and this was a very fitting end to an inspirational Jedi. Well done. Hope to see you around under a new guise at some point.

[member="Hasjo Hallu"] I Salute You!

To the writer, I would like to echo Rasu's words and those of everyone really. You helped to build up SJ to what and where we are today and for that I truly am grateful. But something tells me you will be back, and we will all have the pleasure of your company again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom