Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Master... (Ask before Joining pls)

Sopher sat at his desk in his room located in the Jedi Temple. He pulled out his datapad and pulled open a holomail. Quickly he entered his master’s address and began to right as he briefly looked at the posters of the “Scissor Sisters” and the Grand Masters.

Dear Daella,

Master, the time we have spent together has been wonderful. You are the sun that rises in my sky, you bring a light that no other Jedi can fathom to hold. You are what Jedi are supposed to be.

Minimizing the mail, he opened up the Holonet and googled quickly “Most romantic things to say ever”. As he waited for the net to load he went back to the letter.

Master, you are perfect to me. The way you hold your lightsaber so firmly in your hands, the way your gaze peirces the evil the Sith are! All of you, even the way your ears perk when someone says your name. Daella, you are one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever set eyes on. I am just a boy writing to a girl asking her to love him. So yes, Master Daella I love you xoxo.

We will always have Nar Shaddaa,
Sopher

@[member="Daella Apparine"]

He sent the letter and quickly wrote the next one. He quickly opened a new holomail and typed quickly into the recipient box. His next letter was quickly written out to Diana.

Master @[member="Diana Moridena"],

You are the moon that shines so bright in the dead of night.

Omega Protectorate - Didn’t deliver.

We will always have that slurpee we shared,

Sopher.

Tapping his chin, he pondered what to write to the grandmaster. The woman was so busy and never got to do anything fun. Still, she was like totally the most important Jedi ever. Quickly he looked at his stuffed ropo and remembered the fun on Hoth!

Dear Grand Master @[member="Selena Halcyon"] ,

Do you want to build a snowman?

We will always have...uh...sandwiches?

Sopher

After he sent his fan letters he quickly pulled out the most adorable picture of @[member="Evelynn Dorn"] , he hugged the photo tightly and then opened the next email. She was the best girl in the world and he wished he could spend some more time with her.

Dearest Evelynn

You are the best and I miss your pretty face. I think fondly of you always. Can't wait to hear from you - we should go play in the forest soon and look for animals.

Your handsome boyfriend,

Sopher

A day later, Daella sent a holo-message in reply to @[member="Sopher Jakobs"] instead of a letter.

In the hologram, Daella appears in Jedi armor - much like what she wore in battle.

"Padawan," began Daella, "Instead of researching the holo for stock romantic lines, you should be committed to your studies. I've left you at Coruscant for your own safety. Don't make me bring you here to Ossus with me."

Then, Daella took a several second pause before she concluded with, "Stay safe. The Force is with you."

And then the message ended.

After doing a happy dance for a moment, he decided to respond. Getting into his best tunic and fixing his hair to the best of his ability he stood and made a hologram to his Master.

"Master, I've been focusing on my studies very hard. I've gotten top marks in nearly every subject."

He kept the most serious face on as he nodded showing some sort of emphasis. He continued quickly trying to seem grown up and prove that he didn't need to be left home.

"Ossus is dangerous and I know you're strong, but you can't keep leaving me home like this! I want to come to Ossus with you!"

@[member="Daella Apparine"]

Opening his computer, he activated the holonet and quickly wrote a letter to Master Moridena's Padawan - @[member="Avalore Eden"]

Avalore,

Oh girl you so fine
I want to make you mine
I'll take you on a magic carpet ride
And then we'll dine.

We'll always have O'reen

Sopher

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom