Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead woman walking...?

It'll be clarified when I do up the history in her bio, but this character isn't exactly the NPC. For one, the NPC was 41 when she died, and Emie here is only in her mid-twenties.

To say, this one's a clone that was also killed and came back via the Nether. ^_^

So I posted this back in... April, and then did nothing. Life got me and swallowed me whole! Well, now that it's decided I'm disgusting and has spit me back up again, I'm finally going to get into the thick of it with you all.

Bio has been updated with a bunch more information if you all would like to have a look, and... we still need to thread, [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]! Us Pelagonites need to... stick together or something. ^_^

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Emiery Athelon"] welcome back and if you want to get into the thick of it there is a small excursion happening that could always use more people. You get to fight extradimensional creatures, explore lost tombs, see the remnants from the jedi's past and then there is the big thing and building comradely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom