Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech DD12 Blaster Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSFdroidblaster-POP.png

Image Source: Wookieepedia

Intent: To modernize cannon weaponry made by my cannon company
Development Thread: If necessary...
Manufacturer: Merr-Sonns Munitions, Inc.
Model: DD12 Blaster Pistol
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: Aesthetics
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Durasteel

Classification: Blaster
Size: Handheld
Length: 20.32 cm
Weight: 1.5 kg
Ammunition Type: Charged Power Cell, Tibanna Gas Canister
Ammunition Capacity: 50 Shots
Effective Range: 60 m
Rate of Fire: Semiautomatic
Special Features:
•Charged Power Cells: Each shot fired is roughly 1.5 the strength of the average uniform Blaster Pistol

Description:
The gun is crafted to fit in near any hand easily, with a cooling fan in the butt of the gun that offers a minor cooling to prevent sweating. With a narrow build, the gun is capable of being concealed in near any position, however does come with an accompanying holster that can be strapped under the armpit, against the hip, or around their waist. Usually the make stays within the scale between black to purple and the same sizes, but if ordered well enough in advanced Merr-Sonn may be willing to alter colors and lengths.

Designed to work like that of Merr-Sonn's DD6, the Blaster is compact yet versatile in many means. Like that of its predecessor, this arm was manufactured to be a weapon of repute, carrying with it the assurance that it would be better than most others on the market.

By charging the shot for a brief second, the Tibanna Gas creates a more heated and condensed plasma bolt, effective against all enemies. Against light armor (class 3 or less) a single shot can punch through like paper, medium armor (4-6) a couple well placed shots will damage the integrity of the plates before going through. While it is effective against all armors, heavy armor (7-9) takes several more than the prior, making it far more difficult. Premium armor (10), takes far to many to be useful.

<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br /> <br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />Starwars Chaos: <br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br /><br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br /><br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

Ok, question, as it seems I always have for you >.<, pending your stamp of approval, would you mind afterward taking the link up top and trying to make it the image instead? I repeatedly put it into the BBCode and it simply wouldn't stick. I believe that is my phone though, nothing more.

[member="Bianca"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom