Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Das Kno'W're - Shadowport and Public thread

knowhere.gif

Das Kno W're
::: Somewhere where yo Momma won't like.
::: Shadow Port

If you are interested in rping in a shadow port and mingling, feel free to join!

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/87089-das-kno-wre-galactic-alliance-open/

[member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Isaiah Dashiell"] [member="Livna Zios"] [member="Saveair Calcotrzi"]

Because of memorial day, i figure folk are slow on posting. Just waiting on Isaiah, but if he doesn't post, I'll move it along tonight!

Isaiah Dashiell

I
[member="Choli Vyn"] [member="Livna Zios"] [member="Bryce Bantam"]

Sorry all! Was moving in to the new place this weekend. Still no wifi so I'll be posting from work 9AM-4PM EST![member="Saveair Calcotrzi"]

Noah Bright

N
Still watching this with interest. Thinking about betting against [member="Bryce Bantam"] this time. But... Then again? I never put my money on the Gungan. :p

Noah Bright

N
Dunames Lopez said:
Anyone has any idea how best to mesh my presence as a smuggler that also deals in fencing (i.e. selling stolen goods) and moneylaundering?
To be honest, you could lead missions in this regard. The thrill of coin and a hefty payday is always enough to dig up a few bounty hunters, smugglers, and rogues. Both in the LFG or just by approaching people IC. I find offering other PC's money and silver baubles is one of the fastest ways to hook their characters into an adventure.

I know you said 'mesh'. But I would say 'lead'. 2 cents. :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom