Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Lorale Farmar | The Wolf of Noxis

• Name: Lorale Farmar
    • Species: Koignalteth Hybrid
    • Height: 2.6 Meters
    • Weight: 389 kg
    • Eye Color: Red-Orange
    • Hair Color: White
    • Skin Color: Fair
    • Role: Lord of Conquest, Leader of the Order Ascendant
    • Allegiance: The Sith Empire; The Order Ascendant
    • Current Status: Active
    • Homeworld: Credence (Outer Rim, Near Ssi-ruuk Star Cluster)
    • Known Residences:
      • The Vodvtaki Siege Palace
      • Hjallaheim, Helgard
      • The Crimson Labyrinth, Bastion
    • Languages Known:
      • Galactic Basic: Fluent
      • High Galactic: Fluent
      • Riv’Hsisi: Native
      • Arkanian: Native
      • Uhvilsphisi: Semi-Fluent
      • Noxiani: Fluent
      • Helgardi: Fluent
      • Dotouki: Fluent
      • Mando'a: Fluent
      • ur-Kittât: Fluent
      • Dosh: Broken
    • Languages Spoken:
      • Galactic Basic: Fluent
      • High Galactic: Fluent
      • Kaleesh: Fluent
      • Riv'Hsisi: Native
      • Arkanian: Native
      • ur-Kittât: Fluent
      • Noxiani: Fluent
      • Helgardi: Fluent
      • Dotouki: Fluent
    • Force Sensitive: Yes
    • Midichlorian Count: Very High
    • Known Alignment: Dark Side

• Marriage Status: Married; Monogamous
    • Spouse: Vaul'Kadrathasa
    • Children: Many Illegitimate, Yacmoa Eaha'm
    • Parents: Mother (Missing); Father (Deceased)
    • Siblings: Kascalion Giedfield, Xan Imcro, Uther Childress

• The Power that is Darth Mumorcr
    Written by Unidentified Sith Scholar
    [Violence and Chaos]
    Lorale Farmar. The Dlukav. The Vortex Born. The Slayer. Carbarik. The Wolf of Noxis. Legends have spanned hundreds of years regarding this beast of legend, this creature of the Dark Side. More of an entity of war than a biological warrior, Lorale's myth of being an immortal, unkillable devil that rises, again and again, has been well-earned. The bodies that he has buried and left to rot on the battlefield have been a cornerstone in the rise and fall of innumerable organizations and factions throughout his long life. What he truly is, no one can begin to guess. This is in no small part due to his own silence on the matter, but also the fact that he has lived for nearly seven hundred years with almost nothing written about him beyond the legends of countless people.

Appearance-wise, the Wolf of Noxis normally appears to be a white-haired, red-eyed male standing a well over eight feet in height and weighing over nine-hundred pounds. He holds massive power, particularly in his arms, and is able to swing his weapons of choice with disgusting ease, most recently being a blade and hammer of inhuman size that seems to augment his strength even more. At times, when one sees him outside of combat, they are treated to a surprisingly handsome visage of a much shorter, reptilian male with strong features, rock-like scales and horns, a somewhat scarred red-blue hide, blue eyes, and red-gold clothing.

Both of Lorale's visages have been described by those who have seen it as something real yet conjured, a physical illusion to hide what the Wolf of Noxis has truly become following his transformation on Noxis. Lorale has stated that appearing in these visages requires concentration in Metamorphosis, an ability that was allegedly granted by the Heart of Noxis and should only be explicitly present in true Koignalteth rather than hybrids. Many of his kin have heavily questioned how he is able to hold this form almost indefinitely outside of Noxis whereas they must occupy or host to survive the exposure. Both Lorale and Kascalion have theorized that this is due to him being a hybrid and thus is able to survive where they cannot.

Personality-wise, the simplest way to describe the enigma that is Lorale Farmar is "complex," doubly so following his transformation at the hands of the Heart of Noxis. While his old traits of insanity and ignorance have long since dissipated with the destruction of Kehotu-Yshi, he still holds onto the traits of savagery and blood-lust, albeit with much greater respect and temperament. As such, he reserves much of his emotions for battles that deserve his effort and for occasions where he is with those he holds dearest, such as his children and family.

• Power over Elegance
    Written by Kascalion Giedfield
    Lorale Farmar's greatest skill-set is, undoubtedly, his proficiency with violence and almost all forms of combat, particularly Juyo, Djem So, and Makashi. His ability to use numerous styles of weapons has proven to be extremely useful in various skirmishes, invasions, and defenses, as seen most recently with the battles upon Kashyyyk, Mandalore, Arrakan, and Stygeon Prime. More often than not, the Wolf of Noxis will be witnessed charging across the battlefield with a great variety of weapons such as Sith Swords, Vibroweapons, and Lightsabers.

He has proven to have mastered plenty of attack patterns and has even invented plenty of new ones, perhaps most notably his leaping attack in which he adopts a defensive stance before lashing forward in the blink of an eye and swinging he weapon for the neck of his enemy. Yet another attack he utilizes, albeit rarely, is his powerful ground slam which unleashes a large shockwave of deadly energy.

His speed is also a great benefit to his combat style, with a continuous sprinting power that spites his incredible stature, bounding as though he were 700 pounds lighter and 3 feet shorter. This ties in with perhaps the most notable feature of his fighting style, which is his seemingly endless cache of stamina and fighting power, never once balking against an opponent and almost always able to keep up with even the speediest of foes. This has, altogether, given credence to the reputation Lorale has built for himself as an ultimate slayer of mortals.

Lorale also possesses many Force Abilities alongside his combative skills that give him an even greater critical edge in combat. These abilities that Lorale chooses to utilize are mainly telekinesis, pyrokinesis, cryokinesis, hydrokinesis, and, interestingly, metamorphosis which utilizes the pure energy of Lorale's new form to shapeshift into a different form. The latter ability is explicitly one only true Koignalteth should possess when they are without a host and would seem to be the greatest indicator of Lorale's status as the Heart of Noxis' chosen champion.

While he mainly uses this ability to maintain his two main forms with little difficulty or strain, he has recently used it to transform into a great winged beast of massive proportions, although this has been proven to at times nearly grievously incapacitate him due to the power and energy required to do so. Additionally, it would appear that passive abilities such as Force Sense and increased reflexes, agility, and strength have all been enhanced by both his equipment and transformation.

Last edited:

The Histories of the Icebound Monarch
(Official Work by Lorale Farmar)

• I do not entirely recall the name of the planet on which I was born. I recall it being a small experimental science world located near Vengler. Or was it Kinooine? Regardless, in actuality, it was the site of some form of a semi-advanced psychoanalytical research project studying the effects of gene manipulation on various clusters of colonies, some mixed species and some singular, all in the effort to discover which set of genes would make the perfect super specimen. How ironic that all it took was one of my people, an anomaly in of herself, shacking up with an Arkanian man to produce exactly what they were looking for, just outside of their supervision.

The process of my creation was not normal by biological means, to be completely honest, as my people, the Koignalteth, are not what you would call normal in organic standards. We are a semi-corporeal at best outside of our bindings upon Noxis, and even then, that half-corporeality is granted to us by our hosts with whom we form an inseparable bond. My dearest mother somehow formed a bond even greater than that, taking her newfound love to the backwaters of this nowhere planet that I haven't the faintest idea of where it truly is. She must have truly adored this man. I wish I could feel that same level to those in my life, but alas, I cannot.

So, on that planet, I was conceived via some convoluted ritual that would be best left detailless if the words of my mother are anything to go by. I was born and, by that process, became the first-ever Koignalteth to be born with the genes of another species. It should be noted that all Koignalteth up to the time that my mother came about, and even after she came about, are sterile and are thus incapable of producing a child. The fact that she could and even developed a ritual for those anomalous like herself...well let us just say that she became a polarizing figure upon Noxis.

So, I am born and I begin to age at a pace extraordinary even for my people who live to be thousands of years old. By the age of eight, I look like a twenty-year-old man in his physical prime. My father, naturally, was frightened beyond all reason and eventually attempted to abandon myself and my mother. In a fit of fear and confusion and rage, I killed him by ripping out his lungs with my bare hands. My mother never recovered from her great love perishing in the manner he did and never found another. Perhaps I could have convinced him to stay? I'll never know.

I eventually reached the age of ten and I marched out to those damned colonies and encountered my first human. Damned fools mistook me for one of their own somehow. A mutant. They tried to feed me and clothe me and all sorts of nonsense before the scientists in charge of the project intervened and had to shut down the site. In other words, they sedated me and killed everyone in the colony. I suppose that's when my hatred of anything not myself or my people began to form and I also suppose was the beginning of my eventual fall to Kehotu-Yshi, that demon.

I would awake in their laboratory, drowsy and heavy-eyed, my vision blinded by the bright lights and my ears blasting with chatter and sharp ringing. Attempted movements brought the discovery that I was tied down on a slab. My yells of protest brought no change, nor did my increasingly violent motions. Several of these scientists entered my vision, staring down at me from their goggles and protective suits.

For a while, I couldn't understand much of what they were saying save for a few choice sentences, which I will be forever be grateful that I heard: "DNA testing is inconclusive. The genetic report states Arkanian and...something else."

For less than I week, I remained there in solitude save for the occasional prodding and poking which only fueled my rage further and further. Now, you might be wondering: how could I rip the lungs out of a man, yet be incapable of breaking out of bindings? The answer? Sedatives. Lots of sedatives. More than should have been possible for me to survive. These fiends were astounded, yet also infuriated. My very existence shattered their experiment of which they had spent considerable time and effort developing and running. They eventually resolved to kill me and dissect me.

And that's when my mother arrived. The screams of those fiends still echo in my ears to this day. We returned home shortly after where I remained until my brother Kascalion was born, sired by a man my mother had taken in her despair. I knew from the day he was born that he was destined for great things. Little did I know just what those great things would turn out to be.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom