Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darth Maul = Anakin Skywalker?!

Apparently, according to google translate, Darth Maul translated from english into a language called "Hausa" is freaking...

Anakin Skywalker.

This has to be a joke right? Like, an April Fools joke google forgot to take out? I can't seem to find any information on it though, and it's freaking me out that this could be some absolutely crazy coincidence, which is when I start going bonkers.

Thanks for [member="KeCholo"] pointing out the first tidbit where Maul translated into Skywalker, and I thought that was a neat coincidence... then I searched Darth in combination with Maul and now I'm being driven up a wall lol

What do you all think is going on here?

Tyberius Fel

Rightful Galactic Emperor
I don't think it's a coincidence. Probably a easter egg, considering that it makes little sense for 'Darth' to be translated into 'Anakin' which is a name, not a word. Not to mention it's weird for Maul to be translated into skywalker as a compound word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom