Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darksiders and Criminals of the Galaxy unite (The Tainted Chorus Faction Advertisement)

axy2s33t.png

"The darkness has many faces, more than most in the galaxy are aware of."

"Children of the shadows, hear my words. The time has come for us to rise, to take what is rightfully ours. I am not talking about worlds, about cities and armies, I am talking about the one thing we all desire: Our freedom. Freedom to do and think as we want, to teach our kindred in our ways, without order and light revealing us. It does not matter who you are, it only matters if you want to spend the rest of your live as a slave, bound by outside forces to do what others command you, or if you strive for something greater, for you and anyone else you care for. We are not one but many, yet we are just shades of the same color, a tainted grey that will shroud the galaxy in darkness, a darkness we will prosper in while others will not even be able to see us. We have the skills, the dedication and the greatness to rule from the shadows, unheard and unseen, yet guarded from anyone who seeks our destruction.

Dark Jedi, witches, sith, knights of Ren, smugglers, bounty hunters, criminals, scoundrels, brothers and sisters, the time has come to rise.

All hail to the Chorus, all hail to the darkness.

Pass my words on to those destined to hear them, but hide them from unworthy ears.

Brothers and sisters, our time has come."

So enough fluff for one day, lets get this started:

The idea for the Chorus is something I had in my mind for quite a while, and a few days ago I just sat down and thought "f... It", I goanna do this. And now here we are, a faction made by me for you.

"But why should I join your faction as a darksider, aren't the First order the major players for sith etc. Right now, and isn't there a sith order on the rise somewhere? Also isn't there the underworld for all the crime stuff lul?", you might ask yourself right now.

A very good question I would like to answer (what a surprise): The chorus isn't goanna be like your average empire, or alliance or whatever government you kids are making these days. The inspiration for the chorus is equal parts the Brotherhood of Nod from command and conquer and the illuminati. A semi religious organization that uses crime, assassinations, civil unrest, rebellions on one hand, and the replacement or manipulation of politicians in exiting governments on the other. We are not goanna be that faction that starts a dominion and goes in with 1337 ships and 424242424242 soldiers and stump everything, we are the guys that go in unseen and unheard, and seize control without anyone even noticing. That doesn't mean we wont fight or anything, just that we will prefer subtitle moves over simple warmongering.

Another reason why you definitely should join the chorus is that you don't even have to change your loyalties. Its a secret organization, so no one will know that you work for the first order and the chorus at the same time. Same goes for any other faction lol, at least as long as there is no open conflict (Something we will try to evade as long and effective as possible.)

The last reason is a not IC reason: This is not a "I say, you do" faction, its a "You say, we discuss, and we decide" faction, where everyone has a say. You have a good idea? Just drop it in the forum so we all can enjoy it. You are unhappy with something? Drop it in the forum? You have a funny meme you just need to share? There is even a place for that in the forum.

Yeah so that's it, I hope you enjoy the read somewhat (I try to make this somewhat entertaining but I am a mediocre writer at best.)

So yeah join the Chorus she we can all have some fun together. If you have ideas or criticism, don't be afraid to share it with me.

Join the Chorus
Join the Chorus
Join the Chorus
Join the Chorus
Join the Chorus

Join the Chorus

Last Faction Ad and FAQ

First Faction Thread

The Tainted Chorus Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom