Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark-side Apprentice

I'm wanting to try out some new things with this big guy. I'll take one dark-sided Force user as an apprentice and teach ya everything you need and/or want to know (within reason).

You can be a padawan level darksider or a knight level. If you're wanting your character to broaden their horizons by meeting a new face and learning something the hard way, Judas is the man for the job.

Cheers!

[member="Darth Rage"]

That may take some effort on both of our parts. Judas specializes primarily in personal combat, namely lightsaber/sword arts with a strong utilization of Battlemind and Force Rage. If you're willing to put a little effort we can learn about some cool things. If you're also wanting to try your hand in Vongforming, Judas has a little troupe of Vong that follow him.

[member="Judas Foster"], [member="Darth Rage"], I was just reading through this cus I could.

However, if you guys would like, I wouldn't mind throwing Myself, or my Alt [member="Nick Imura"] into the mix. Both are Alchemists on their own, and have made notable gear in the factory. Nick would likely be a better choice as he is a Sith, and because he already knows Vongforming as well. *if you are going to do that*

However, Rage, you will still be Judas' apprentice. I just want to write a story.

[member="Judas Foster"]

A small mix of assassin, Draining Force and Vitality types of abilities. Soryn uses twin curved daggers and like to keep up close and person whether they know he is there or night.

He also like to kill....................a lot but mostly for personal satisfaction with a Jack the Ripper type of personality.

Darth Rage said:
[member="Atheus"]
[member="Soryn Solimar"]

Sounds like something we should explore!
A tempting offer but one that does not fit the character. Soryn is not Sith and has no interest in Alchemy nor Sithspawn/Vongforming. Soryn my be a murdering pyschopath but he is a purist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom