Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Damsy Callat, Sithspawn of the Jedi

will you sink down to me?

D A M S Y - C A L L A T
S I R E N - O F - C O R U S C A N T

• Ymii8d6.png

B I R T H N A M E | Damsy Callat Vi'dreya
    A L I A S E S | Niobe Crowe - Archaic
    | Risha Upasi - Active
    C O D E N A M E S | Tadpole - Active
    | Omega Actual - Archaic
    N I C K N A M E S | Ve'vut'gi
    | Sithspawn of the Jedi​
    A S S O C I A T I O N S | Clan Haran
    F L A G | The Galactic Alliance
    R A N K | NJO Padawan
    | Sithspawn vigilante
    R E S I D E N C E | The Jedi Temple
    | The Reef, Sector 943

S E X | Female
    S P E C I E S | Near-Human Sithspawn - Unique Human-Shi'ido Hybrid
    A G E | 32
    B I R T H W O R L D | Kamino
    F O R C E - S E N S I T I V E | Yes

CQt4u8B.jpg

H E I G H T | 1.68 m
    W E I G H T | 55 kg
    E Y E - C O L O R | Deep Blue
    H A I R - C O L O R | Black
    S K I N - T O N E | Coffee
    B U I L D | Mesomorph
    F O R M S | Humanoid - Terrestrial
    | Squaloid - Marine
    S U B M A R I N E - F E A T U R E S
    • Razor teeth
    • Siren voice box
    • Pectoralis major
    • Gill slits
    • Talons
    • Syndactyl hands
    • Pelvic fins
    • Tail flute
    • Barbed stinger
  • Vm6pQkt.png
    Vm6pQkt.png
    Vm6pQkt.png

W A T E R B R E A T H I N G | gills can breathe dissolved oxygen

M O B I L I T Y | excellent swimmer, mailable crawler, average runner

U N I H E M I S P H E R I C | who needs sleep? not her

U N A R M E D | mean squaloid talons & mean humanoid punch

N O T O R I O U S | her fearful reputation tends to proceed her

S I R E N S O N G | can distract or lure most humanoids in earshot by vocalizing ​
  • Ddrj9mp.png
    Ddrj9mp.png
    Ddrj9mp.png

M E S O P E L A G I C | needs contacts to correct a light-based astigmatism

M E T A M O R P H O S I S | vulnerable when changing form

S T E N O H A L I N E | freshwater allergy

H Y R O P H Y I L I C | needs to remain especially hydrated

L O C O M O T I O N | her legs do not support her weight unaided ​
  • Work In Progress!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam maximus rutrum lacus, id suscipit augue. Quisque tempus finibus justo, non cursus leo finibus consectetur. Ut tempor elit sit amet sapien sodales, non rutrum risus blandit. Aliquam lacinia est id fermentum blandit. Curabitur urna justo, lacinia at turpis sit amet, iaculis porta turpis. Suspendisse eget interdum diam, eu sodales justo. Praesent vel sagittis nisi, pretium finibus quam. Praesent condimentum condimentum vulputate. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed auctor sed odio et pharetra. Proin non finibus turpis. Etiam sagittis scelerisque mauris, pretium viverra tortor semper nec.​
  • SQyrXAC.png
    Cuddlefish [A'Runda] Star-crossed Lover; Ever since the love spell of Thaere Privo, and even after it broke, A'Runda and Damsy have been hopelessly in love. Opposites attracted these two and proceeded to weld them together, just as wet sand adheres to skin or scales. There's only one problem. Now he's associated with the Agents of Chaos, an organization deemed terrorists targeting the Confederacy, a faction Damsy's a citizen of and a member of an allied House even if she no longer officially serves. Damsy doesn't want to betray her faction, or her family, but, if the cost of love is the label of traitor, it's one she'll proudly bear.

She's just hoping against all hope that it doesn't quite come to that.

HwzNwS9.png
    Buir [Darth Metus] Father; She used to hate him. After all, his command of the Dark Side, of specifically Sith Alchemy, Damsy has to either thank or despise for her existence. And, soon as he beheld his abominable creation, he had left it with like amphibians, the Kaminoans, cold and alone as him. The life of a Human-Shi'ido hybrid is one of pure pain, physical when exposed to water and emotional when otherwise not.

Despite it all, their relationship had begun to strengthen leading up to the Outbreak. Before it, she didn't think she could possibly experience any more of either type of pain than she had already or still did, but then she was infected, her humanoid body turned into another, and the Force came. A part of her was content with letting him believe she died from Blackwing rather than trusting him with her transformation.

And now - he knows. What's a sithspawn to do?

wCKlpAb.png
    Sea Otter [Rann Thress] Half-brother; Rann might be one of many, but, then again, he's anything but. Coming into Damsy's life at what others might have considered unfortunate timing - but was a godsend to her - she shares the strongest bond among hers with her siblings with him. It's more than a Force Bond, but one of unconditional love, pride, and acceptance. He embraces her monstrosity, all the quirks that come with it (like salting her drinking water, ew) and her self-hatred; She, in turn, his Rage.

They may not have said so, but they have sworn to do right by each other. Reasons to not just live but strive for betterment came into their lives in the skin of siblings as a portion of Omega's fire flickered out.

EWmX3Li.png
    Pilot Fish [ Typhan Berrezz Typhan Berrezz ] Friend; Previously her right hand when commanding Omega, Typhan is now one of the oldest friends Damsy has kept over her years of Confederate service. He saw the squad through many of their darkest moments, ones Damsy couldn't for one reason or another lead them through herself, earning him her undying respect. From her supposed demise on Atrisia to the evacuation of Ryloth, from the split-up between Talay and Rodia to her ultimate choice to leave the Defense Force behind on Scarif, Berrezz has had her back a hundred and ten percent. No matter her newly-ordained rank(s), Damsy will always be Typhan's Adjunct-Major.

Old addresses died hard.

And, he'd still follow her to the bounds of the galaxy and back.

DTMHjQo.png
    Gemmy [Luna Terrik] Complicated; Once her Commander, her General, her Grand Marshal, her War Marshal. Leading the 117th Dauntless Legion was the best leader that Damsy had ever served with.

In hindsight, though, that was because Damsy hadn't tried any other command on for size.

Truthfully, Luna wasn't a bad leader, and not even a bad friend, just one that had been stuck in between a rock and an outstandingly hard place during the inquest into Omega's friendly fire-related deaths. Both verdicts she could have passed were bad choices, but the one she ultamately chose was what the Legion needed most, the continuation of the guilty party's military contract, Breshig War Forge Consolidated.

With one ruling, Luna struck out years of more than camaraderie - friendship - and ostracized Damsy. While the survivors of Omega's massacre hadn't followed her - for she had given a last, resounding order against it - she herself had turned her back on Dauntless.
  • W E A P O N R Y
    A R M O R
    • Custom morph suits { Dauntless / Mando / Jedi }
    • Circlet of Salinization
    T R A N S P O R T
    C O M P A N I O N S
    M I S C E L L A N E O U S
    • Pazaak deck { prev. property of Sergeant Jorgen Fengris, KIA; gifted to Damsy by Typhan Berrezz Typhan Berrezz }
    • (2) Dauntless identification chit necklaces - hers + Private First Class Tavrie Santori's
  • Private Threads
    Public Threads
    i. Two Steps Forward [x]
    i. Mambo no. 5 | CIS Dominion [x]
    ii. Gaining Knowledge, and a Sister [x]
    ii. Czeku's Folly [x]
    iii. Where the Sand Meets the Water [x]
    iii. Triffis Drifters | CIS Dominion [x]
    iv. Private Thread Title Here [x]
    iv. The Devil's Lair | CIS Invasion [x]
    v. Aliit Acar [x]
    v. Oh, Hoylin | CIS Dominion [x]