Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D&D 4e Night Over Skype

Hows its going guys? I play alot of dnd, and havent had many friends here irl to play with lately so i decided i would host a campaign over skype if anyone is interested. Its 4e version, and any class, species is welcome. If you,re interested, send me a pm and we'll discuss what time is best.

Or if you want to DM a campaign, and need some players, hit me up, im down for anything.

I find this pic very amusing

2flail-500x500.jpg

I've been playing some 5th edition games over Google+ Hangouts, and I have to say:

I was once a skeptic, but am now a believer.

Its a simplified 3.5 with 4th characteristics and flavors of 2nd and 1st. It's well-worth a playthrough, if not a one-shot single night event.

Will just leave this here for laughs

>>Be me
>>Play a Goblin Artificer
>>Ebberon Campaign
>>Named Jebediah Kermin
>>They still don't realize
>>

I would play/host a campagn, I mainly know 3.5 and am in the process of getting the hang of 2.0. I have played 4.0 never dmed it though. So let me know if anyone is interested in me playing or me hosting :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom