Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cyrus Zambrano

ramsay_snow_portrait_by_alexnegrea-d7p635y.jpg
NAME: Cyrus Avaron Zambrano
FACTION: One Sith, Panathan Empire
SPECIES: Epicanthix
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6' 0"
WEIGHT: 175 lbs
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Dark Brown
SKIN: Caucasian
FORCE SENSITIVE: Affirmative

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
[+] Royal Blood - As a member of the Zambrano Family, Cyrus has wealth, respect, and connections.
[+] Ruthless - Cyrus was raised to snow no mercy or remorse to his enemies. He is a born and bred killer.
[-] Bloodthirst - Hardly an hour goes by before Cyrus feels the need to kill someone or something. It's an addiction, looking into one's eyes as their life is taken away.
[-] Inferiority Complex: Cyrus never feels he is good enough in is father's eyes. He believes that no matter what he does, he will never be loved by Kaine.

APPEARANCE:
Tall with an athletic build. Soft, curly dark brown hair. His gaze makes you feel as though he is simply looking through you. Normally keeps a clean shaven face.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born under Kaine Zambrano and his wife, Invicta, Cyrus was artificially aged into a young adult shortly after the demise of Kaine's first child, Elani. Cyrus is now undergoing training to become a warrior of the Panathan Empire.

SHIP:
None

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Kent Steelclaw

I Loathe You, Baby.
[member="Cyrus Zambrano"]

I don't think my face can convey the proper amount of loathing. Why don't you just come over here and stan in front of my ship? Zambrano hood ornaments would be nice.

[member="Judas Zambrano"]

Be considered illegitimate and unworthy .. or an errand boy .. I think I'll go with errand boy. :]

[member="Baroness Magrath"]

Can neither confirm nor deny that.

[member="The Highwayman"]

I don't think your bathtub counts as a ship. :/

Invicta Zambrano

I
The Highwayman said:
[member="Invicta Zambrano"]

Wait... Did you die, and lose all your power in that new body?
I did indeed die on Manaan, and yes, since this is a different body, my powers and abilities will be very different.

Cyrus Zambrano said:
[member="Invicta Zambrano"] I am, mother. Where do you need me?
Nowhere yet, my dove. But if you could kindly remind your father to finish bringing me back, that would be marvelous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom